• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS at Nintendo World 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake40

Awards
I wouldn't say this trailer would spoil anything of significance, or even give that much information. It's probably just a teaser, but a teaser I'm waiting anxiously for nonetheless! :p

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, at this point, I personally consider the reveal of any Disney worlds as spoilerific, too.
It'd be nice if it was just some more complete mindfuckery like last time. Those are the most fun anyway~

Lingering Night

Because, for once, I'd rather not be spoiled.
Plus, my cut-off for all KH related news is once BBSFM releases, and I'd hate to be spoiled heavily for KH3D before I even get my chance to go spoiler-free completely.

Agreed. KH trailers are spoiler-freakin-rific. I remember I used to watch the BbS trailer everyday almost religiously, and now that I think about it, it ruined slot of would be epic moments. I mean, I spoile the plot for days, Bbs, and most of re:codes for myself. I miss the days when I didn't know anything. In a lot of ways this site has ruined alot of things for me. I'm avoiding things about re:coded, and I stopped myself from reading interviews about it after the first line if his scenario interview spoiled the crap out of the game for me. I don't mind interviews about game development or combat systems, but I avoid the story ones. I think I might forego any 3D, mystery game, and possible BbSFm news, cause damn, I actually enjoyed being suprised. The only thing I would watch was the trailer they showed at E3, because that apparently had little to do with the story and I just want to see the graphical capabilities of the 3DS outside of two screenshots.

State

Awards
Well, at this point, I personally consider the reveal of any Disney worlds as spoilerific, too.
It'd be nice if it was just some more complete mindfuckery like last time. Those are the most fun anyway~

Then don't watch the trailers. Or, better yet, don't go to any gaming site, seeing as how the information will somehow get to you.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I swore to myself I wouldn't spoil Days or BBS for myself, but that didn't work out and it actually sapped the fun out of playing them lol. I barely watched any coded footage so I think I'll actually enjoy Re:Coded, but I plan on making KH3D the absolute best game possible by not knowing anything about it. Besides the usual post of a picture here and there I think...if i'm on this site I'll definitely get spoiled somehow but meh. Wishful thinking is wishful

State

Awards
Even though I spoiled Days and BbS, I still enjoyed it, seeing as how it isn't the same to see the plot unfold than to just know the answer.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I spoiled Days and BBS and I think, while it was still enjoyable, it wasn't AS enjoyable as it would have been if I had gone in -completely- unspoiled.
So, I'm trying to do that with KH3D. Not even going to let myself spoil the Disney worlds. See if it makes it funner.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also one who is going to avoid KHI when the 3D news starts to trickle in. Only things I will watch are the E3 demo trailer, the trailer (which will probably be the E3 demo trailer as well) from the 1st PDP, and the 30/15s CMs near its release.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Er... there isn't really a "version". The trailer will be playing on a 3DS.

If it were to ever go online, though, it would be without the 3D effect, obviously.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Also one who is going to avoid KHI when the 3D news starts to trickle in. Only things I will watch are the E3 demo trailer, the trailer (which will probably be the E3 demo trailer as well) from the 1st PDP, and the 30/15s CMs near its release.

Same here. I'm just going to watch a few trailers because I want the shocking ending to surprise me. But I'm not going to avoid KHinsider, probably just the KHsection because I barely go there anymore anyway.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Same here. I'm just going to watch a few trailers because I want the shocking ending to surprise me. But I'm not going to avoid KHinsider, probably just the KHsection because I barely go there anymore anyway.

Lol, trust me. You'll want to not be on the site at all. Spoilers always escape the KH Section so you could be in FI in Post Your Picture thread and somebody will say something stupid like "So I was watching the KH3D trailer when I took this photo! Sora did so and so and it shocked me!" Okay that is an exaggeration, but any thread you are in provides a potential for being spoiled.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
How do you know it'll be playing on a 3DS?
It's obvious... That's the only way they show off the 3D effect of the DS, and this whole event is to introduce the 3DS to the public so people can see how it works and therefore want to buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back