• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS at Nintendo World 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoxir

Awards
Hey, sorry if this has been said before (which it probably has), but yeah, just wanted to say a trailer will be at Nintendo World January 8th-10th. So here's the proof in case anyone needs it: Nintendo World 2011: Playable Titles, Upcoming Trailers and Other Event Details. Again, sorry I'm a noob, but I didn't see this mentioned yet so....

Edit: Here's the actual Nintendo World website: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/nw2011/list/index.html#movie_list Under the thick red line is a white box with red text, if you click that it will give you a list of the trailers being shown, and Kingom Hearts 3D is clearly on it.

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
nice find, figure it wold show up there as well since the SE event was so close to the Nintendo event

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yey, we get to see a trailer of KH3D before the Square Enix event, this is going to be awesome. Come on show me some new Disney Worlds KH3D trailer.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's probably just going to be the E3 trailer again. I hope it shows absolutely nothing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why am I suddenly more excited than I was a few seconds ago? Only because there will be all of those Sora's falling from the sky and nothing happening.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Seeing as how they only began serious development on the game in October.... I think even early 2012 is a bit too optimistic. These people take forever on their games, especially ones that are the size of a main game.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Was the E3 trailer ever shown to the public? (Well besides the people that attended E3 of course.) I haven't seen it on YouTube, and I'd love to see it regardless of the Sora's falling from the sky.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Why do you HOPE for that?
Because, for once, I'd rather not be spoiled.
Plus, my cut-off for all KH related news is once BBSFM releases, and I'd hate to be spoiled heavily for KH3D before I even get my chance to go spoiler-free completely.

State

Awards
Admit it. KH trailers not only spoil the shit out of us; they mount unprecedented hype for a game that is at least a year off from release....in JAPAN. =/

Isn't it the trailer that's before the release of the game the spoiling trailer? This happened with BbS about a year ago, people got crazy posting theories.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Just don't watch the 3D trailer then.
Wouldn't it be great if that's all I had to do in order to not be spoiled? Too bad that even if I don't watch it there will be a zillion threads about it, all which will doubtlessly spoil it, probably even in their titles.

Isn't it the trailer that's before the release of the game the spoiling trailer? This happened with BbS about a year ago, people got crazy posting theories.
All of the trailers spoil the games, it's just the ones before the release crank it to eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back