• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D.... Your thoughts??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
First off; I believe the "trailer" only showed about 1% of the shit that will be in the game.

I am very excited for this game, because for 1 I know it will be original, and draw the path to kh3. Basically, we really do not know anything at all about the story. Yes, it is about the MoM and the data inside Sora, but I believe there will be so much more in the game/plot. The "unexpected/exciting" ending is also another aspect.

I am also excited about what truly happens in this "dream realm" or w/e you want to call it; the place where sora/riku go for their exam. The 3 words, dream, drop, and distance will be very important in this game/story.

Then we have xehanort and his seeds coming back. I am interested in seeing who will appear in this game. Perhaps Braig and Isa, and then young MX returning at the end. Perhaps even Vanitas. Also, Xehanort's plans, does he still want the x-blade, KH?/ and which form of him will return? Will there be more than one of him?

In a way, I am more excited for DDD more so than bbsv2. This is because DDD will be completely new terriory and an actual story to which we have no idea what happens. (most people at least believe it takes place in RoD and fills in gaps.) But with DDD, we dont really know what to expect. (maybe I am being a tad unfair, because we dont even know the deal with bbsv2 yet..)

Those are a few of the reasons I am pumped up for DDD, I mean, hardly ANY info at all has been released. So IMO it is the most kept-under wraps KH game so far..

Magnum

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Got it.

Though I still do not see how they'd be having inner battles. That sounds like the Grade-A way to reuse worlds, but all the Disney worlds are new. How would that work?

It is all in the name: Dream Drop Distance. At least, that is what's being speculated.

billyzanesucks

I'm very excited, but it's difficult to stay that way when we're getting such little news.

It's amusing to see how little some people care for the game. They all still think it's a spin-off. I was just looking at this one thread on GameSpot. Its actual title was "Kingdom Hearts 3D to be on par with main titles plus other info." One of the first comments complains about it being "a KH spin-off." It's amazing how ignorant fans can be.

Arimith

inner battles....dreams..mmm
inception comes to my mind..
Just understanding some of the characters is like Inception.

Okay, Xemnas! A Nobody of a person inside of a person with another person inside of him. Ansem SoD! A Heartless of a person inside of a person with another person inside.
Namine! A Nobody of a person who was in a person with another person inside, with the body and soul of the Meta Person and the heart of the last person.

Lolwat.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
this gmae wouldnt be so darn complicated i some form of afterlife actually existed but this no death thing is stupid
i just cant wait to see what kinda voodoo allows clones of sora and kairi to walk the earth though, I so sure the data inside sora will explain it too us, by the way how did ansem hid his reaserch in sora, who is an alchemist

billyzanesucks

this gmae wouldnt be so darn complicated i some form of afterlife actually existed but this no death thing is stupid
i just cant wait to see what kinda voodoo allows clones of sora and kairi to walk the earth though, I so sure the data inside sora will explain it too us, by the way how did ansem hid his reaserch in sora, who is an alchemist
Death does sort of exist. The body dies and then the heart usually goes to Kingdom Hearts, which can be considered a kind of afterlife. People just come back a lot, like in DBZ. With different forms. Like DBZ. Actually, a lot of "complication" that comes from KH can be applied to a few manga. The different enemies and themes in KH remind me of Bleach. I like both of those manga a lot, so I guess that's why I'm not bothered by the story at all.

stardustfire

my thoughts are ( it better be pretty awesome or i will be pissed) im also just hoping they will actually do some cool worlds and i am also hoping the story will be really confusing... (i love stories like that) <3

Oathkeeper01

Can't wait to play it, looks great and its a true prelude to KH3 not to mention I can't wait to see that Secret Ending. :3

Me too :) I'm kinda excited to be playing as Riku this time around. (Not to mention my little cousin will be bugging me non stop to keep playing)

What I think will happen, is that since currently they're in their KH2 clothes, start out with that until Yen Cid begins the Mark of Mastery exam.

From there, they switch to KH1, inner battles yadda yadda.

After they finish and are Masters, then they get new clothes...with armor I hope.
OMG! This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the clothes and armor and gear and stuff, but i HAVE to say it since We get to kill Hitler tomorrow!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR SIGNITURE!! >W<

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^woah, woah, woah. Don't double post. You want to add extra content into your post...

EDIT: you click the edit button and edit it

Last edited:

sovereign21

The trailer scared me a little, seeing Sora and Riku in their old attire going around Traverse Town as if nothing new is happening! (except for the Nortre Dame world and matrix acrobatics lol). The details about brand new worlds and being the prelude to KH III got me excited and I'm wanting to know what this "hidden data" is that Ansem implanted in Sora.

haseo47

Awards
At times, I kinda feel as if the Kingdom Hearts franchise is getting too out of hand. Of course, I want to know the story and how it ends and such, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back