• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 3d switchoff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i was just watching the trailer again and i remembered that nomura said something about a sora that falls and a riku that flies. in the trailer it shows riku surrounded by heartless and he looks up and sees sora "falling" it then switches to sora battling. basically i was thinking that this is how they switch places. it shows sora falling into battle and riku flying in. what do you think?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I'd like to think it means something like Sora falling to darkness for a while or something to that effect and it'll be up to Riku to save him

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, it's pretty clear now Nomura was talking about gameplay feeling back then.

Also, a Riku that flies => Riku zipping around walls and doing ninja-acrobatics.
A Sora that falls => for first the raining Soras, for second Sora jumping from Notre Dame and "falling" all the way down and we see it through his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back