• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D story possible plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendscarlet

"Nomura said that the story would be something unexpected, something that to a certain extent breaks the developments that have taken place according to fan expectation. However, he did say that Re: Coded, the upcoming DS remake of Coded, would have some hints."s1swimmingface

This phrase made think something Interesting because Coded´s purpouse was to tell the gamer that something was happening to Sora´s heart, also in the secret ending of Birth By Sleep Ansem the Wise reveals to Aqua that he did something to Sora´s Heart while Namine was placing Sora´s memories in Sora after Chain of Memories.

I think that 3D will take place in... a)Riku´s absence(not possible)
b)in Sora´s heart in the same time period of 358/2(more likeky to happen)

The only thing contradicting is the appearance of the first nobody boss of Kingdom Hearts 2 in Traverse Town(I think).

Give your opinion or correct me if I´m wrong in something

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The only thing contradicting is the appearance of the first nobody boss of Kingdom Hearts 2 in Traverse Town(I think).

That and the fact that Sora and Riku are in their KH1 forms. I doubt it has to do with exploring Sora's memories during 358/2 Days. I think it'd be a game that would take place after RE:Coded.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Since Nomura said it will break development to some extent from what we knew. So, I think it would be time travel. I know this is kinda lame, but Nomura has been retconning everything lately from left to right as proved in BBS. Nomura has to fix it somehow. However, I don't think this is a typical science fiction time travel though, as this is Nomura we're talking about. This is my theory on the type of time travel Nomura might do:

Perhaps this game takes place on another plain of existence where people's memories intersect, and if this plain of existence gets messed up and rewrites people's memories successfully, than the whole timeline would be messed up since memories are very powerful. After all, Namine's memory powers didn't just make Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy forget, but she was also somehow able to wipe the journal clean.

To make it simple, I think this is going to be time traveling through people's dreams by a place that connects the Hearts, and Sora and Riku have to fix everything so the timeline doesn't go out of wack.

:D

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I like the idea of it dealing with the data Ansem stored in Sora...but thats juts my opinion.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
when he said Re:Coded would have some hints, he clearly meant there was something added to it, like a secret ending. It may have nothing to do with data at all (especially since he also says the scenario is unchanged from Coded)

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
That and the fact that Sora and Riku are in their KH1 forms. I doubt it has to do with exploring Sora's memories during 358/2 Days. I think it'd be a game that would take place after RE:Coded.
exactly. i think this will be a sequal to recoded about mickey and everyone inserting their data (data sora possibly data riku) to find the data that ansem put in there and bring it to the outside world.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
when he said Re:Coded would have some hints, he clearly meant there was something added to it, like a secret ending. It may have nothing to do with data at all (especially since he also says the scenario is unchanged from Coded)

That's kinda what i figured when I read that.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I like the possibility of Ansem's secret Data in Sora playing a part. IT could probably explain to Sora and Riku who's actually connected to them (Sora=Ven Riku=Terra)

Caasix

I thni the game takes place during either Sora's memorry reconstruction or will take place when Sora and crew uncover the mystery of the data in his heart.

Aqualung

If time travel is involved and the "history" is going to be changed, can Kairi have a scenario and can we have Lavos from Chrono Trigger as a secret boss?

s1elleface
*squee*

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Horizon Knight's theory made me think of one similar.

This is after KH2:
What if Sora has to retrieve all the memories lost, so that the data Ansem put in him can be accessed? Sora's memories being fixed, and Ansem putting data in him, both happened over the time Sora was asleep. Sora enters his own heart in search of those memories to unlock them. He goes through events that should mirror his own memoried, but instead his and Roxas' (and possibly, Xion's) memories are merged together, and he goes through wacky events of all those memories.

Aqualung

Horizon Knight's theory made me think of one similar.

This is after KH2:
What if Sora has to retrieve all the memories lost, so that the data Ansem put in him can be accessed? Sora's memories being fixed, and Ansem putting data in him, both happened over the time Sora was asleep. Sora enters his own heart in search of those memories to unlock them. He goes through events that should mirror his own memoried, but instead his and Roxas' (and possibly, Xion's) memories are merged together, and he goes through wacky events of all those memories.

The only real problem with that theory is...

What does Riku being playable have to do with it? Does he have data as well? Or... IS SORA RELIVING RIKU'S MEMORIES IN HIS SHOES?

... If the above is true, then that's actually another way Kairi could be playable (although it would kinda suck because then we'd know it was Sora... -_-;;)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I like the idea of it dealing with the data Ansem stored in Sora...but thats juts my opinion.

You know, I think you're on to something. After all, Data Sora was in his younger form, and this is how Sora and Riku appear in this game.

2132417191.jpg

What I want first is KH3D's E3 trailer thing (gotta see raining Sora), and then I could theorize. I can't even say for sure what I think of it, because KH3D is a completely new title that Nomura hasn't even mentioned!

Radon

mofo
I'm guessing codeds secret scene is going to play a part in this.

Codeds Secret Scene

???:
Good work... Sora.

Sora:
That voice... Riku!?
What are you doing here?

Riku:
There's something I want to show you so you can move forward.

Sora:
Something to show me?

Riku:
A hidden truth that doesn't exist in your memories.
I want you to know about it.
And I... want you to feel it.

Sora:
If you think it's important, Riku, then it must be important.
Okay.

Riku:
Thank you, Sora.
...Close your eyes.

--- Video: untitled

(Static noise. Abruptly changes to a scene of Riku in a doorway, looking out at
night over a darkened Traverse Town.)

(Riku reaches for the moon, motioning as if to grab it in his hand. Of course,
he cannot. He pulls his closed fist to his chest, and closes his eyes.)

(After a minute, Riku turns away. He looks over at Kairi, who is sitting
motionless, without her heart.)

(Static noise)

--- End Video

Sora:
This is...
Riku, and Kairi...
That's right, I was looking for you two.

Riku:
My heart was caught up in darkness, and Kairi lost hers.
Then, along your journey, you came to save me and Kairi.
What do you think Kairi and me have in common?
What did you feel when watching that scene?

Sora:
What you have in common...

(Riku turns away from Sora.)

Riku:
Torment.
Losing our hearts, not being ourselves.
The pain of losing ourselves.

(He turns back to face Sora.)

Riku:
Hey, Sora.
What about you?

Sora:
Do you even need to ask?
I'll rescue you. I'll do something about your pain.]

Riku:
Exactly what I thought you'd say.
That's right. You're going to save us, soon.

Sora:
Well then...
Then, why did you want me to see that?

Riku:
No matter what happens, you never change.
I wanted you to understand that.
Pretty soon, you're going to learn a lot of truths.
Forgetting important things, losing them... Being deceived...
You might fall into Torment so deep that you lose yourself.
But Sora, you'll be fine.
No matter what happens, you can handle the pain. You can accept and overcome
it. ...You can heal it.
No matter what happens, just keep following your heart.
Just do what your heart tells you is right, and you will help a lot of
people. It's nothing special. Just do what you would normally do, anyway.

Sora:
...Alright.

Riku:
I'm counting on you, Sora.

(Riku disappears.)

Sora:
Hey?!

(The screen blurs. Sora finds himself alone in the room.)

Sora:
...Hey? Everybody's gone.

Funny how Namine told DigiSora about the suffering of the other people but for some reason neglected to mention Riku and Kairis pain. I wonder what this could lead to..

Rue

Maybe this is form the Data/ Digi Sora and Riku's eprspetive. of what happends after, and idk abotu yuou guys but riannign soras tells me, something freaky is going to happend maybe take a darker turn and that this will be the frist T rated game? mayeb the data in soras heart currpts him so that when he starts his new journey everything starts to change for him, he enters this "high mode" taht makes him slowly revert back to his KH1 self.

Tatsu

Plot:

Sora goes to other worlds. Sora splits himself into a 100 clones, the 100 clones are a mix of transvestites and emo Soras, him and the 100 clones will take on and destroy 50 Xehanort clones. The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back