• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D story possible plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veriun

-Sora and Riku dive into their hearts (lol) in search for the "tormented memories".
-They create data bodies using the data inside Sora (data can go into the real world, shown by Roxas' money pouch).
-They pull out Terra, Ven, Roxas and Xion, and put them into these bodies. This solves the Roxas/Sora, Xion/Sora and Terra/Xehanort issue.
-If possible, they might also make a heart out of data. Data Sora in Coded eventually gains his very own heart even though he was just data in the beginning, and Roxas was made into data for a while in the beginning of KH2... so it's very possible to solve the Roxas/Ven problem by giving Roxas (and possibly Xion) a new data heart. Or maybe Roxas got his own heart through the whole data thing already. Idk.
-Since Naminé also is in torment, Kairi may or may not become a playable character, what with the "3" in 3D, Mickey's letter saying all three of their hearts are connected to this mess, and her having a Keyblade now. (Or almost having a Keyblade, or... you get the idea.)
-Either Axel got out of his torment when his heart rejoined his Nobody, or Sora could just shove Roxas and Xion into his lap.
-Commence sappy endings with rainbows, unicorns and fluffy bunnies.

Or, "It was all a dream".

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is a theory I've written up for another forum. It's a spur of the moment theory, so there are probably mistakes in it ^^

3D = 3rd Door

We know of the Door to Light and the Door to Darkness. There are also Keyblades corresponding with the realms. In total, there are 3 types of Keyblades: of the Realm of Light, of the Realm of Darkness, and of a person's heart.

So here goes: let's say Sora and Riku are exploring their hearts, searching for the memories hidden within them in order to free everyone from torment. Perhaps in doing so, they will obtain Keyblades created from their hearts and use them to unlock this "3rd door" which in turn will allow them to regain their lost memories.

As a side note: Sora and Riku can dual-wield; they both have two Keyblades, with Sora having his own and Ven's, while Riku has his own and Destiny Place, which supposedly came out of nowhere when he was thinking about his home on the islands. Strangely, dual-wielding is exclusive to these two wielders. There is no coincidence in fate, so there must be a reason as to why fate had given them this ability to begin with. Since Ven's Keyblade will return to him along with his heart, whenever that happens, and Destiny Place will probably go to Kairi eventually, this allows Sora and Riku to keep their dual-wielding ability ^^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm a big fan of the dive into the heart idea.
But I really hope that at some point we get to play as KH2 Sora.
Kind of sick of young!Sora at this point.

I agree. It was nostalgic for a while, but now it's just being repetitive. Oh well, I'll get over it eventually.

deep_but_stupid

Yeah, i prefer the kh2 charachter models. And even if it is younger sora and riku, is there really any need for them to be wearing the same clothes ?! Why do video characters only seem to own one set of clothes at a time ?

Any way, i dont know any real plot, but think it might be to do with intertwining dreams. 3 of them.
Or, with this new direction of KH nonura was talking about, parallel world.

I really dont know.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I like KH2 Sora better but I like KH1 Riku better. KH2 Riku just looked... I can't think of a better word but I'm just gonna say 10X more like the typical emo really.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
im still putting my money on sequal to coded with data sora/riku going to retrieve the data in soras heart. just saying. im probably gonna lose my money :)

micbeasty

well maybe if the game deals with memories of sora and riku then maybe the new worlds tht nomura is talking about are worlds tht riku went to while he was still dealing with the darkness i mean he did go to all these other princesses worlds to capture them so he could have gone to others just a thought, discuss.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I like KH2 Sora better but I like KH1 Riku better. KH2 Riku just looked... I can't think of a better word but I'm just gonna say 10X more like the typical emo really.

I personally preferred KH2 Riku myself ^^

Though I do see what people mean when they say that Riku is more like the typical FF protagonist and Sora is the typical Disney protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back