• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Probably not, more like they wear their KH2 outfits then in the mid of the game they change to KH1 attire.

No it doesnt.
People have taken it to mean that.

I hope you guys are right. The concept of a completely new attire when they haven't used the KH2 designs much at all is mind boggling and would frustrate me. xD

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
The quote doesnt say anything about new clothes, just current clothes. As far as I can tell, KH2 clothes are current (that is where we are up to now).

Even if I am wrong, Nomura was just considering it.

Awards
Considering that Nomura further clarified that the Mark of Mastery will only be part of the game (and not its entire focus), I would venture that we'll be playing as KH2 Sora/Riku during their MoM and then during dream sequences or whatever, revert to KH1 Sora/Riku.

Crystal

Silver Member
So, we will be having Sora and Riku as KH2 outfits? <3
OR they getting an armor for travel xD

Kiwi +

Awards
So, we will be having Sora and Riku as KH2 outfits? <3
OR they getting an armor for travel xD

I honestly would like to see the KH2 outfits. Seeing as we haven't really seen that except in one game, wouldn't mind them at least for a little while. I don't know about armor yet though...

Crystal

Silver Member
I honestly would like to see the KH2 outfits. Seeing as we haven't really seen that except in one game, wouldn't mind them at least for a little while. I don't know about armor yet though...

Just my thought, KH2's outfit is better than KH1's outfits especially Sora' xD

Kiwi +

Awards
Just my thought, KH2's outfit is better than KH1's outfits especially Sora' xD

Well I don't mind KH1 outfits, but I would just like to see something that hasn't been used that much you know?? Plus they could always add powers to the outfits like Sora had in KH2. Not forms, but maybe something else?

DanX

I like Sora's KH2 outfit alot but I agree with that guy who posted in this or another thread today about Riku's KH2 form looking kind of retarded. I wouldn't say retarded he just looks to lanky and he's meant to be 16 not a 20 year old body builder lol.

Crystal

Silver Member
Well I don't mind KH1 outfits, but I would just like to see something that hasn't been used that much you know?? Plus they could always add powers to the outfits like Sora had in KH2. Not forms, but maybe something else?
Lol xD What kind of power to be added into their outfits?

I like Sora's KH2 outfit alot but I agree with that guy who posted in this or another thread today about Riku's KH2 form looking kind of retarded. I wouldn't say retarded he just looks to lanky and he's meant to be 16 not a 20 year old body builder lol.

I don't mind Riku KH2's outfit, but I prefer him wearing black coat :D

Kiwi +

Awards

I don't know but as long as they weren't overpowered is what I am saying. haha. Might be too easy if they did do that. =P Though I don't think we would see the black coat... I think it's just gonna be Riku's normal clothes though. Or you never know I guess.

DanX

Yeah he looks ok in the coat with the blind fold but they should of just made him a taller and with a older face.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know but as long as they weren't overpowered is what I am saying. haha. Might be too easy if they did do that. =P Though I don't think we would see the black coat... I think it's just gonna be Riku's normal clothes though. Or you never know I guess.
We can only see Xemnas in black coat not Riku lol xD
Yeah he looks ok in the coat with the blind fold but they should of just made him a taller and with a older face.
Riku's face in KH2 would be fine :D

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
:DD!! So, we will be able to see their new cloth or just change it into KH2 outfit? xD
But it is better than them in KH1 outfit

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
^^^Me too. I hope they show it. But new clothing sounds really nice.
Can't wait to see. XD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so once again sora is gonna have all the crazy powerful mooves while riku is limted to only his own dark powers which are cool but difficult to use
but at the same time im not suprised that riku will be the more difficult character to use kind like aqua
You can think of the differences as being the same level as how in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Sora's card deck could be freely set while Riku used a preset deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back