• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Sora and Riku PLAY ARTS Kai Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is where I preordered both Grid figures and the Shadow Plush already haha xD However, TFAW doesn't know the exact prices, they originally sold the Meow Wow plush for preorder at $27.99 when when it was released it in the US, it was $35 so I wouldn't take their price as definite.

They do preorder sales, but they had the retail price listed which was $35/32.

Also, $55, while many might think it is pricey, is actually not at all in comparison to SE Play Arts figures. They used to retail at $25-$45 but not are nearly always around $50 so considering this not only comes with extra keyblades but also handsets, $55 is not a bad price WHEN COMPARED to other figures ^_^

The newer Play Arts and Play Arts KAI lines are always priced $40+. You won't find anything under that from SE anymore.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That is where I preordered both Grid figures and the Shadow Plush already haha xD However, TFAW doesn't know the exact prices, they originally sold the Meow Wow plush for preorder at $27.99 when when it was released it in the US, it was $35 so I wouldn't take their price as definite.

Also, $55, while many might think it is pricey, is actually not at all in comparison to SE Play Arts figures. They used to retail at $25-$45 but not are nearly always around $50 so considering this not only comes with extra keyblades but also handsets, $55 is not a bad price WHEN COMPARED to other figures ^_^
wellllll when you mention a bargain like that...you might have just convinced me to get the Riku now =]
Thanks. hahah

But seriously, I only want to get one of the Riku play arts from 3D, but I can't decide whether to wait for regular Riku or Grid Riku. any opinions on which is better?

Last edited:

Mr Yippie

I hope they bring in a "Play Arts Arms v2" so I can nab some of the lesser keyblades. I like the Ferris Gear especially for some reason

also where's my All For One goddamnit

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
But seriously, I only want to get one of the Riku play arts from 3D, but I can't decide whether to wait for regular Riku or Grid Riku. any opinions on which is better?

It depends on which form you like more in all honesty. While Riku's normal DDD outfit is seen more throughout the game, The Grid versions are very beautiful and I personally (based off of the photos provided so far on KHI) like the The Grid one better, but I'll make my final decision once I view them all next to one another later this year ^_^

Just choose your favorite one and go with that!

I hope they bring in a "Play Arts Arms v2" so I can nab some of the lesser keyblades. I like the Ferris Gear especially for some reason

also where's my All For One goddamnit

I don't see why they don't make another Play Arts Arms set considering the first one did very well. Not only did it sell out quickly (perhaps because they didn't make many to start) but the Play Arts Arms are nearly impossible to find anymore, especially for a price below $125 which is more than double the original price.

However, before they do that, WHERE ARE THE BIRTH BY SLEEP PLAY ARTS FIGURES!!! An Aqua figure would be very popular...as long as they get certain features down. They did a fine job with Bayonetta's figure (which I'm desperately looking for now that it is really hard to find -__-) so I hope they could do well with her's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back