• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Sora and Riku PLAY ARTS Kai Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Remember the prototype KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Sora & Riku PLAY ARTS Kai that were revealed at Jump Festa 2013 in December? Finally the finished versions have been revealed! Check them out under the "read more"! For the moment there is no official release date for these new Play Arts, but there will be one soon.

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka via Facebook

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes I will buy the KH3D Riku Play Art.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Definitely will preorder both when they are announced either (most likely on TFAW first that way I could combine all the orders together and just receive these 2, both Grid Play Arts, and the Shadow Plush together ^_^).

I have to agree with Eternal Dream, they changed up Sora's face on the DDD figures to a smile and I don't really like it <_< I mean I understand that he smiles often but I preferred the face expression they used on both the KH1 and all the KH2 version of him.

Also, I like how they changed the hip joints on Sora's figure to match the hip joints on the KH1 figure, allows them to be easier posed. The keyblades look huge this time around which I love ^_^ and it seems they changed the hands on these figures to be more like Axel's hands. Usually they only have one hand but the knuckles are joints that can enclose around the hold the keyblade. Here, it looks as if there is a whole extra set of hands, one that will hold the keyblade and one that won't (usually SE figures that don't have movable hands just have 2 set of different styled hands).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I would certainly dig that Riku figure, simply for the fact that we didn't get a decent one yet and the Divewing is an awesome Keyblade.

Sora I would probably only get if I have some extra money left and because of the Ultima Weapon, as I already have a Sora figure.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would certainly dig that Riku figure, simply for the fact that we didn't get a decent one yet and the Divewing is an awesome Keyblade.

Sora I would probably only get if I have some extra money left and because of the Ultima Weapon, as I already have a Sora figure.

(But Riku's Grid outfit Play Art ;A;)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*opens wallet*

*EMPTY*

NNNOOOOOO! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

kupo1121

Awards
Guess I should have mentioned that in retrospect for the whole series, not just DDD, sorry. <__<

Do you really not like the KH1 one Riku figure?

*opens wallet*

*EMPTY*

NNNOOOOOO! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

They don't have a release date yet so you have time to fill it lol only to empty it :(

tumblr_m5men8z3vv1qbxc6bo1_500.gif

kupo1121

Awards
3D Sora+KH2 Ultima=Win glazed with awesome sauce.

Now you got me thinking about glazed donuts -__- Mmmm...Krispy Kreme...

Anyways, is this figure supposed to come with a KH2 Ultima Weapon? I know he's holding the DDD one in the photo and then they already made the KH2 Ultima Weapon into a play arts set a while back so I'd love to get my hands on a second ^___^

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
that ultima weapon is wicked

and the grid editions are really a given

rinzler please

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I love the Riku figure! I am not a big fan of the Sora figure though, but I like that he has the Ultima Weapon.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

kupo1121

Awards
I found this link from one of the old threads, this price says you can preorder grid figures for $55, which actually isnt too bad for Jap Imports. It's just pricy for action figures. mind you, really awesome figures, but still...

Kingdom Hearts 3D Play Arts Kai Riku Action Figure Tron Version at TFAW.com

That is where I preordered both Grid figures and the Shadow Plush already haha xD However, TFAW doesn't know the exact prices, they originally sold the Meow Wow plush for preorder at $27.99 when when it was released it in the US, it was $35 so I wouldn't take their price as definite.

Also, $55, while many might think it is pricey, is actually not at all in comparison to SE Play Arts figures. They used to retail at $25-$45 but not are nearly always around $50 so considering this not only comes with extra keyblades but also handsets, $55 is not a bad price WHEN COMPARED to other figures ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back