• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 3d shocking ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

227px-Anti_Form.jpg

Herpaderpaderp.

Darknees dose not mean evil. As much as light dose not mean Good. Again just look a Riku Terra Eraqus and Xeahnort

digimikej

Awards
Ever since BBS I thought the idea of Vanitas coming back and somehow taking over Sora's body would be great! But I don't know.. just the idea of an evil chuckling Sora amuses me. Which is why I probably like Vanitas so much, I just hope we haven't seen the complete end of him..

im picturing it now. they dont now its vanitas, someone makes a joke, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..... sora WTH was that?

Magnum

Ever since BBS I thought the idea of Vanitas coming back and somehow taking over Sora's body would be great! But I don't know.. just the idea of an evil chuckling Sora amuses me. Which is why I probably like Vanitas so much, I just hope we haven't seen the complete end of him..

I have a strange feeling that he might return in some way, shape, or form.

Last edited:

Maxyli138

Hmm...I wonder what Sora will look if he turns evil...
Vanitas_Revealed.jpg

Dammit Nomura not again!

Vanitas will return somehow, but it probably won't be through Sora. I can just see his remnant coming out of nowhere, wrapped in darkness, and whacking Sora across the head when he isn't looking. But seeing Ventus' return is still a little hazy in my mind, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

As for Sora becoming evil or being possessed, I just can't see it happening. At least in this saga. I don't think I could handle the story going down that path until much later. Sora has been able to handle his darkness quite well up until now. Even in his Anti-form, he could control himself and still fight.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Furthermore, inside Sora there are still Xion and Roxas...capable of helping Sora fight off any wanna-be possessor.

TAV returning is pretty much set in stone, for Vanitas it depends on what really happened with A) his identity/essence and B) what became of the shard of Ven's heart that was his dark heart.
I can actually imagine Vanitas returning, but I certainly won't speculate on the how or why now.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Speaking of becoming evil and being possessed, I can see Sora getting a Xehanort-esque mind-wipe during the DDD ending, and finding out who he is during KH3.

digimikej

Awards
Furthermore, inside Sora there are still Xion and Roxas...capable of helping Sora fight off any wanna-be possessor.

TAV returning is pretty much set in stone, for Vanitas it depends on what really happened with A) his identity/essence and B) what became of the shard of Ven's heart that was his dark heart.
I can actually imagine Vanitas returning, but I certainly won't speculate on the how or why now.

i agree that soras heart is well gaurded, but do you think roxas and xion can handle an evil ventus, who has the experience of vanitas and ventus, the powers of both, who knows, maybe even the keyblades! void gear + wayward wind= roxas and xion bloodied on the station of awakenings floor, lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
i agree that soras heart is well gaurded, but do you think roxas and xion can handle an evil ventus, who has the experience of vanitas and ventus, the powers of both, who knows, maybe even the keyblades! void gear + wayward wind= roxas and xion bloodied on the station of awakenings floor, lol

An evil Ventus would actually require Vanitas to be able to fully enslave Ventus, whom he wasn't even able to subdue fully while wielding the most powerful keyblade in existence...and Ven going down the dark path voluntary is very, very unlikely as even before his darkness was ripped from his heart Xehanort noted in his reports how pure, benign and innocent that kid was when he first met him.

Ven's kindness was actually what got MX pissed later on because at first he couldn't see any "use" for his apprentice.

Vanitas by himself may be powerful, but I doubt he can handle Xion, Roxas and Sora all at once. Or do you believe Sora would just let Xion and Roxas fight alone? He'll surely would take part in the defense of his heart himself.

Rexy

Bronze Member
now theres a good idead, if the people wants to play with another character on another saga and want it to continue after KH3, then why not puting Sora evil? the story will continue beeing about him and we play with a new character

Maxyli138

now theres a good idead, if the people wants to play with another character on another saga and want it to continue after KH3, then why not puting Sora evil? the story will continue beeing about him and we play with a new character

That's interesting. I wonder who the new main protagonist would be. Another young kid becoming a keyblade wielder at the beginning of the saga? Or an older full-fledged keyblade master that hadn't been discovered until much later and comes to save the day. If it's the latter, then I think there should be a few years between The Xehanort Saga and the next one so Sora can become stronger. It would give the keyblade master more of a challenge.

Narveid

That's interesting. I wonder who the new main protagonist would be. Another young kid becoming a keyblade wielder at the beginning of the saga? Or an older full-fledged keyblade master that hadn't been discovered until much later and comes to save the day. If it's the latter, then I think there should be a few years between The Xehanort Saga and the next one so Sora can become stronger. It would give the keyblade master more of a challenge.

........ Kairi! ;D Oh god .. Imagine a game with her as the main character ... <.<

Maxyli138

........ Kairi! ;D Oh god .. Imagine a game with her as the main character ... <.<

Kairi needs to be able to whip around an over sized key while looking badass and making obnoxious battle grunts before she's allowed to come near the main hero spot.

Over sized key? Check.
Looks badass? Nope. Too cute.
Makes obnoxious battle grunts? Negative.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kairi needs to be able to whip around an over sized key while looking badass and making obnoxious battle grunts before she's allowed to come near the main hero spot.

Over sized key? Check.

*cough* >.>

She needs some new clothes definitely, if she's going to fight. How about some pants?

I'd moreso blame this on shoddy voice directing than actually the character the voice is coming out of.

Narveid

Over sized key? Check.

Girls do like their "over sized key" after all, if they have one! But no matter, Kairi is more of a supportive character anyways, can't ever see her as a main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back