• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 3d shocking ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
ive been thinking about this. a lot. i read that quite a few people think sora will turn evil, and until yesterday i was like WTF? but yesterday i realized something. sora has ventus' heart. how would this make sora evil? well, we know its ventus' heart, but we dont know how much of it. is it all of it? vanitas and and ventus both, the full heart? if so, i think he could turn evil. now let me explain why i think this. ventus was originally master xehanorts apprentice. isnt it possible that vanitas' personality was the original personality? that ventus knew of xehanorts plans (except the part were he was gonna take his body, lol. and this WAS his original plan for ventus) and that ventus was going to help him? what if the shocking ending is ventus' heart wakes up , but its the original ventus. and he somehow takes over sora and goes back to xehanort? we were never really told how one half of ventus was so sadistically evil and the other was horridly nice. i mean, it could have been the fact that one was light and one was dark, but who knows?

billyzanesucks

It's not the whole heart, because Ven destroyed (or at least disconnected) Vanitas, hence why he needed to connect to sora in the first place.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I still say It's Kairi being a Keyblade bearer who's been secretly training for years and she pwns both Sora and Riku during the exam and becomes a master.

I don't see Sora really becoming "evil". Aside from what billy said it's just too corny. I mean it is Kingdom Hearts...........>.>;
No. Still don't see it happening. I kind of like the concept of "blinded by the light" but not Sora really going to the dark side.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
sora cant turn evil he cant even be a posses kinda evil and even if he did kairi would hug the bad out of him

Crystal

Silver Member
But before Vanitas being extracted from Ventus. Ven actually was kind and doesn't want to use darkness?
So, i think Ven's true personality was kind and pure. Not sure about it.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
sora cant turn evil he cant even be a posses kinda evil and even if he did kairi would hug the bad out of him

227px-Anti_Form.jpg

Herpaderpaderp.

Sakulily

Ever since BBS I thought the idea of Vanitas coming back and somehow taking over Sora's body would be great! But I don't know.. just the idea of an evil chuckling Sora amuses me. Which is why I probably like Vanitas so much, I just hope we haven't seen the complete end of him..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But who ever said anti-form is evil? He's not. He fights all the friggin heartless or whatever Sora is. Maybe Sora won't turn eveil at the end, but his heart will release Vanitas.

I agree, I don't think Anti-form is evil. It's more like Sora just kept using his drives so much that the power caused Sora to tap into the power of his heartless and thus these powers manifest as a drive form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back