• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Releases Today in NA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Sadly alot of us have to wait until our GS opens up, I have one more hour :) but I'm super excited.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Whew! Finally!

I think it goes without saying, but the site staff deserve a huge thanks for all their hard work since the game's announcement at the Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere in January of last year, bringing you all the lastest news and information! They've had a lot of late nights and early mornings... tight deadlines and momumental efforts -- it was a pleasure working with them and meeting at this year's E3 to cover Kingdom Hearts 3D! A round of e-applause, please!

I would also like to thank Square Enix North America for all of their support for KHInsider prior to release of this title! Bravo!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
HAPPY KINGDOM HEARTS DREAM DROP DISNTACE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a good two years we're all gonna be able to play this amazing game. Hope everyone enjoys it. :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Happy July 31st!!! The day has finally arrived! :D I am so happy, excited, and impatient at the same time. My MoM edition has not arrived yet and I do not believe it will for a few hours. I am slowly dying while I wait. Happy playing everyone!!

Villen

Here in brazil i don't know when we will have the game ): preordered it and all (hell, i preordered both the regular and the MoM edition) but i have to wait till the stores receive it. I hope they get the game today so I can get it tomorrow or after tomorrow, but the wait is excruciating.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
That surreal moment when you're finally holding and playing the Kingdom Hearts game you've been hyped for for 2 years:
221ad7f0.jpg

Been playing with the stupidest grin on my face lol

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I got it this morning I work up around 9, and I wanted to go back to sleep, I heard some noises out of my bed room. I went to check what it was, and right when I opened my door, My Mom handed me the box, so UPS finally did something right today, GOT MY GAME EARLY haha.

EWfX3.png

Probably played an hour of it. haha..I need to eat before I pass out of hunger.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadasaHatter

You lucky SOBs! haha mine still hasn't even shipped yet! But I can wait, I still have 19 more days till the 3DS XL come out! Gaaah!!!! I have other games to keep me busy, but I'm not in the mood to play em! i wanna play KH3D!!!!!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yes I just got mine, the guy at the store said if i hadn't picked it up he would have taken it. In my mind ( Like Hell you would)

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Mine reached the forwarding address in the US but I have to wait 3 to 4 days for it to get to Qatar... but I'll be getting it with a lot of other stuff (Dissidia 1, 012, FFI, FFII, Crisis Core, BBS, Days and Re:coded) and a XIII-2 Lightning faceplate for my PS3. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back