• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Releases Today in NA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Since my order with GameStop fell through, I had to re-order two Mark of Mastery editions from Amazon. I'm hoping that there are two copies for me. After what happened with GameStop, I'm very paranoid. I won't be calm or content until my order is here. I constantly keep checking my e-mail and the link on Amazon to make sure that nothing goes wrong and that Amazon still has some available (since if they do, there's better chances that I will have mine.) I placed the order late last night and paid for one-day shipping. It's still estimated for August 2nd, though. ;_; I can't wait to get an e-mail saying that my order is shipped out...

Oh, the wait is such torture; I can't wait to have mine! I'm so happy that the release is at least finally hereeee! X3~ Now to just get a 3DS so that I can actually play it... >___>;;;

Blobbit

Awards
My order says 07/30/2012 9:40 A.M. Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office. Does anyone know what this means? And congrats to everyone who got their game already!

Key Wielder

Awards
Finally!! Now there's just the waiting for GameStop to actually open today. xD

The site looks absolutely wonderful, by the way! It was a very nice surprise when I went to check the news. You guys have outdone yourselves once again~ :D

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
already got 35 hours play time on my copy. Trust me what you guys are about to experience is gonna blow your mind. Have fun with your copy. hmmm wondering when DDD content is not classifed as spoilers??

Last edited:

TravisSykes

Awards
'Bout to pick up my MoM in about ten minutes. Gamestop doesn't open till 9. I'm so excited. And, honestly, I just can't hide it.

WaveK89

Got to wait for a vehicle to be free, so I can pick it up. Love the new design on the site, by the way.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Omg its like Christmas right!? The site looks cool now with the changes, makes me feel like something special has taken place. I've gotta wait until my mial gets here at ~2pm :/ until I can play it

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Fifty-seven minutes 'till I can grab mine. Hurry up and open, GameStop! Butterflies are driving me insane; I'm not gonna relax until I've got mine and my sister's copies out the door and in the car. 'Course, there's then the wait until we get the systems...

Crap. There goes some of my little bubble... -.-;;

ETA: Nice job with the new skin, btw.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
You guys are lucky I still have another 12 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back