• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Production Error!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

armytaco

Hey guys!
I bought my copy of KH3D today, I got the Mark of Master Edition. My brother and I both got a copy of it, and when we opened them I couldn't help but notice that the box went through a production error. The front half of the box that the game came in is actually put on upside down, and because of that, the magnets that make the box somewhat "snap" shut, do not function properly. I haven't decided yet whether or not to raise a fuss about this, if it's even that big of a deal, but I don't want a faulty product. What exactly should I do about it? And if I want to contact Square, how would I do so?

To see a video of what the box looks like go here: Kingdom Hearts 3D Production Error! - YouTube

Thanks! :D

Villen

I think you should stick with this one. I mean it's rarer than the regular MoM edition! When I bought my Resident Evil Revelations I really looked around for any of the "Revelaitons" boxes to see if I could get one of them. It's kinda cool to have those boxes with production errors.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
What Villen said. Sometimes when things like this have a manufacturing error that actually makes them more valuable because they're novel. I remember when the Harry Potter book came out a few of them had an error with the pages and were selling for thousands of dollars because they were messed up. I doubt your box will be worth that much someday but there's a market for manufacture error products.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Sora is always meant to be falling in the cover art -- so your brother's copy actually contains the packaging mistake.

YoshiAngemon

I have the Packaging error box! I think I find that with some careful peeling, and a high quality adhesive that actually lasts (on both the inside and outside of the box), It just might fix it. Then again, I have yet to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back