• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Official Launch Event Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3D Official Launch Event Announced! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

The clock is still ticking for North America; only 11 more days until Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is released. Though if you happen to live in or near New York City, you just may be able to get your hands on the game a couple days early! Square Enix is having an official launch event for Kingdom Hearts 3D at the Nintendo World Store in New York, NY (10 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10020) on July 28, 2012! This event will be running from 9:00am until 1:00pm and will have copies of the Mark of Mastery and the standard editions of the game available for purchase three days early, as well as a special gift!

There will also be 3DS systems loaded with the game for playing and a Kingdom Hearts themed photo booth for keeping memories of the event! The event just wouldn't be complete without something relating back to the series' 10th Anniversary, so to top it all off, there is a corner where fans can write their own personal messages to the development team for the games in Japan!

Last edited by a moderator:

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
There is a corner where fans can write their own personal messages to the development team for the games in Japan!
I wonder what people would write to the development team about. Something along the lines of "make KH3 nao plz?" XD

kewlbdude

Yes! Yes! YES! I am DEFINITELY going NYC isnt that far from me so I'll cancel my preorder for the Mark of Mastery and buy it then! This is so awesome! It will be just like the RE:Coded event I went to on my birthday! I am so excited!

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Yes! Yes! YES! I am DEFINITELY going NYC isnt that far from me so I'll cancel my preorder for the Mark of Mastery and buy it then! This is so awesome! It will be just like the RE:Coded event I went to on my birthday! I am so excited!

Just know that quantities are limited of it still. I would keep your preorder until you have it in your hands... Have fun!

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I would really like to know what this "special gift" is... I guess we'll see when the time comes.

Dakota

Dangg I really wish I could be there I was supposed to go to new York by then but things happened but I think that's pretty cool they have something going on like that and im surprised Nintendo let that happen I mean like they normally only do special events for Nintendo games and never the 3rd party games but I really hope a lot of people show up and pics come online so I could see how it is but I'm thinkin the special gift is probably a dream eater plushie

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well i already preordered my game at a nearby GameStop but Nintendo World having an Event inNYC???? Im happy I can go to that =] living in the Bronx and all. Its okay guys ill take videos and stuff to show the Forums of the Event I promise!!!!

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I will be attending the event on behalf of KHInsider. :)

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for those of you attending!

Square2

Awards
Gah! I wish I could go, but sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to attend any of these events..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ditto, especially if they keep being held in New York. That's where the little Re:coded event took place as well.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I live close enough that I could conceivably go and make a day out of it, but far enough that I would probably need to rent a hotel or something and I don't know it may end up being a huge hassle....but I would love to get the game early to be honest :p

I doubt this would work out for me though, especially on such short notice. So I'm probably going to have to pass on this.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I will be attending the event on behalf of KHInsider. :)

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for those of you attending!

Have fun Sham. :3

Ditto, especially if they keep being held in New York. That's where the little Re:coded event took place as well.
New York is sort of close... just a border and a couple hour drive away. I'd probably go if I knew people there, lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Go Taochan! You can bond with Sham and score that special gift :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back