• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Official Launch Event Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The floor sticker, the banners, the cases, the stand and the bin?

Just for the laugh, I'm honestly going to ask for all that stuff (I won't use the site's name for that though since it is a joke lol xP)...

That's pretty cool, too bad you didn't make the photo

If I was in the photo, I'm not sure I'd say lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The line is wrapped around a few blocks right now and the Mark of Mastery is sold out! It sold out 15 minutes before the event started and the staff gave out yellow wristbands to designate who gets one (I got a wristband!!!). The shirt is a gift but can only be given if you win a raffle, you can enter the raffle for the shirt by showing your receipt after purchasing a copy of the game.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
The line is wrapped around a few blocks right now and the Mark of Mastery is sold out! It sold out 15 minutes before the event started and the staff gave out yellow wristbands to designate who gets one (I got a wristband!!!). The shirt is a gift but can only be given if you win a raffle, you can enter the raffle for the shirt by showing your receipt after purchasing a copy of the game.

Lol i just walked around completely im currently at the end of the line wearing a blue KHII shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back