• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, nothing actually says he left. Heck, you get from one area to the next by going through portals.
Yen Sid could have just retired to his bed, got out his dirty witch magazines and tissues and went to town on dat bad boii.

But still, nothing about this is ever going to be revealed so might as well drop the subject.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
hmm when did he leave the tower in KH2? how come I don't remember this.
If you revisit Mysterious Tower after Maleficent's been brought back, Yen Sid and the three good faeries are all absent. Which indicates they've left.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
They will just release a bunch of screens, and thats the worst case scenario.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Interviewer: "Dream Drop Distance seems to be coming along nicely, so what can you tell us about this BBSV2 that was hinted at in BBSFM?
Nomura: "Oh that was just a test to see if we could get some response on a possible sequel, but that won't be for another 5 years." (Laughs)
Interviewer: "Then what about your plan to release a KH game every year?
Nomura: "Well that's easy, there are plenty of stories to tell. Remember in KHII when Yen Sid dissappeared from the Tower?"
Interviewer: "Are you saying that you're developing a game with Master Yen Sid as a main character?"
Nomura: "I can't answer that yet." (Laughs)

If this happens at E3... I don't even know what I'll do?

I'd end my life right then. I swear.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have to admit I think a game where you play as Yen Sid wielding a keyblade would be stupid but hilarious. However, I think a game where you saw him wield one he could do nicely. He would just stand still and deflect everything like a bad@*$.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Playing as Yen Sid... I would headdesk.

Watching a cutscene where Yen Sid gets off his ass and does something, especially something that involves keyblade wielding, now that's something I can get on board with.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
We we we so excited. I might actually consider this overpriced DS for KH3D... That's a true KH fanboy. ^_^

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
We we we so excited. I might actually consider this overpriced DS for KH3D... That's a true KH fanboy. ^_^
More like a true idiot. Don't buy the system for ONE game, make sure you really want it for other games, if you don't, then borrow a friends or something.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yeah haha thats so true, I haven't played the PS2 in almost 6 years. I wish I had more time in playing my older systems. Just working 2 jobs and everythign takes that time away from me. Well if they do ever release KH on the PS3 then I'll buy it so I can get into it again.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah haha thats so true, I haven't played the PS2 in almost 6 years. I wish I had more time in playing my older systems. Just working 2 jobs and everythign takes that time away from me. Well if they do ever release KH on the PS3 then I'll buy it so I can get into it again.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe play them instead of spending time online? HAHAHAHAHA

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I can't really do that since my PS2 is up north and I don't ever go up north, so looks like I'm SOL

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I can't really do that since my PS2 is up north and I don't ever go up north, so looks like I'm SOL
AH, well that explains everything, I guess I'll start taking your post more seriously from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back