• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

superman11

good luck with that lol

you should come on over to the Zelda discussion thread in the videogame section.

would be cool to release a 3-D trailer of kh3D on the 3ds after the E3 trailer, assuming there is one.

That would be sweet!! Like downloadable content to see the 3D for ourselves since we can't go in person... lol

Lemme go see what's up in the Zelda thread; I'm new so I'm still learning the ropes. Haha

-KM

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, actually, someone got footage of the BBS trailer last year. Not much, all I can remember was the "Bippidy-bopperdy-boo" part and some other stuff.
Not to mention that trailer was released to the public a few days when the event was over. If they are promoting this game like they did for BBS, the trailer is going to be released like the Japanese one was back in Jan.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Why don't I see Versus on here.

Pretty much.
Juat a little mention, hell even show western audiences the same trailer they released ages ago. Just let us know that some progress is being made on this beast and that we won't be waiting forever untill KH3. Not that I'm not looking forward to versus in its own right as well

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I wish there was something for VS and BBS 2 but whatever, news are news and I really want to know what this 3D is all about except for the Master exam.

edit: I just realized that sounded verry negative, I'm verry happy we get news on 3D

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Sweet. Finally some news. E3 and TGS have always given us good stuff to look forward to. And it's E3! SE laziness or not, we're bound to get something good. They've been working on it with 0 word for quite a few months. I don't want to seem like I'm overhyping it, but we're due more than a few screenshots. It's Freaking E3. Go big or go home.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Sweet. Finally some news. E3 and TGS have always given us good stuff to look forward to. And it's E3! SE laziness or not, we're bound to get something good. They've been working on it with 0 word for quite a few months. I don't want to seem like I'm overhyping it, but we're due more than a few screenshots. It's Freaking E3. Go big or go home.

My thoughts exactly. I'm extremely optimistic that we'll either get a release date, or be able to accurately guess when it'll be hitting Japan (and thus, NA afterwards) from what we see at E3.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
As long as they give us some new information on any of the KH games that they have planned, I think I'll be happy for a long time, I mean I just to knwo what 3DS is all about, I had a funny feeling that Sora and Riku need to remember something, so they dream and try to unlock a memory, but I know most of you are probably thinking its going to be something really big.

Zul

Awards
As long as they give us some new information on any of the KH games that they have planned, I think I'll be happy for a long time, I mean I just to know what 3DS is all about, I had a funny feeling that Sora and Riku need to remember something, so they dream and try to unlock a memory, but I know most of you are probably thinking its going to be something really big.

As much as I am surprised this post came from you, it's probably correct. The "shocking ending" is going to be nothing more than something along the lines of "Xehanort is back!" .

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
As much as I am surprised this post came from you, it's probably correct. The "shocking ending" is going to be nothing more than something along the lines of "Xehanort is back!" .

kind of like how 358/2 days were when they showed Xions face, here everybody thought it was going to be something big but happened nothing more than Sora's face :/

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm pretty much satisfied with anything that shows that they've made a decent amount of progress. Trailers of gameplay and vague cutscenes will work perfectly. As much as I loved BBS, many of us had the whole story figured out just because they gave away too much information throughout the development process. That's why I'd be happy for something that's short and ambiguous.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm not to worried about E3 for KH this year, I'm sure there going to show us tons of cutscenes for DDD, like they do every year for new KH games coming out, so no need to get worried.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The fact that they officially confirmed 3D so late even though it was mentioned in interviews should show people that it isn't going to be one of SE's main games. Usually, G4 live broadcasts the main press conferences (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo) while having floor events as well which is pretty cool. I doubt that KH will even be mentioned at any point on there live broadcast and if it is, it might be a "SE has a trailer for the game up somewhere but IDK where" and it will just be the same one in Japan, with English gameplay videos, etc. I don't really have any expectations for KH when it comes to E3, but I usually wait until TGS for any big KH info to be announced it seems thats the way it goes.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yes that's right set yourself with low expectations I myself believe it involves...Yen sid leaving Mysterious Tower.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yes that's right set yourself with low expectations I myself believe it involves...Yen sid leaving Mysterious Tower.
you know, that wouldn't even be disappointing. I'd be like, "fucking finally Yen Sid"

tri-blade

About time for some news!!! Please let there be more visual information this time, PLEASE!!!!!!!

MisuzuKamio

you know, that wouldn't even be disappointing. I'd be like, "bonking finally Yen Sid"

I can't be the ONLY one who is secretly hoping we get to see Yen Sid with a Keyblade, haha.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
I can't be the ONLY one who is secretly hoping we get to see Yen Sid with a Keyblade, haha.

Interviewer: "Dream Drop Distance seems to be coming along nicely, so what can you tell us about this BBSV2 that was hinted at in BBSFM?
Nomura: "Oh that was just a test to see if we could get some response on a possible sequel, but that won't be for another 5 years." (Laughs)
Interviewer: "Then what about your plan to release a KH game every year?
Nomura: "Well that's easy, there are plenty of stories to tell. Remember in KHII when Yen Sid dissappeared from the Tower?"
Interviewer: "Are you saying that you're developing a game with Master Yen Sid as a main character?"
Nomura: "I can't answer that yet." (Laughs)

If this happens at E3... I don't even know what I'll do?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Interviewer: "Dream Drop Distance seems to be coming along nicely, so what can you tell us about this BBSV2 that was hinted at in BBSFM?
Nomura: "Oh that was just a test to see if we could get some response on a possible sequel, but that won't be for another 5 years." (Laughs)
Interviewer: "Then what about your plan to release a KH game every year?
Nomura: "Well that's easy, there are plenty of stories to tell. Remember in KHII when Yen Sid dissappeared from the Tower?"
Interviewer: "Are you saying that you're developing a game with Master Yen Sid as a main character?"
Nomura: "I can't answer that yet." (Laughs)

If this happens at E3... I don't even know what I'll do?

hmm when did he leave the tower in KH2? how come I don't remember this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back