• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
How is it up north if you never go up north?
I just re-read that post. I can't take him seriously. I'm sure if he went into more detail and didn't leave out things, it would make much more sense.

back on topic:
KH3D screens will be more then enough to make me happy. Would keep us busy here on khi analyzing each and everyone.

Dclone

If we get a new trailer, I hope it sheds some light on exactly how Ansem SoD and Xemnas are back. And if we get a Pixar world, I hope that is shown as well. Still, if the KH series has taught me anything, it's not to get my hopes up when expecting news. (Looking at you Stickers-Disguised-As-Special-Treat)

k99y77

Awards
oh god yes, im really looking forward to E3 now hopefully they give us a playable demo or a hint about who the MF is or reveal a few worlds or an interview with Nomura :) .

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I have E3 off from work so I will be covering it (at home) for FF and KH news. Should be a good show this year! Also I hope Nomura doesn't disappear halfway through like last year. But yeah he goes to these things not necessarily to announce stuff; he likes a few western games so I'm sure he goes to check stuff out too.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
oh god yes, im really looking forward to E3 now hopefully they give us a playable demo or a hint about who the MF is or reveal a few worlds or an interview with Nomura :) .

I heard that MF wasn't cannon at all. He was just a challenge for the players. Nothing more.

EDIT: Nevermind. I looked it up and he is considered cannon.

Digidude111

I heard that MF wasn't cannon at all. He was just a challenge for the players. Nothing more.

EDIT: Nevermind. I looked it up and he is considered cannon.

I can just imagine they'll show a screen or video eventually of sora or riku fighting the mysterious figure as a boss.

jdeib963

I could care less about KH3D at this point im much more interested in BBS Vol. 2. KH3D seems a lot like Days to me, i could be wrong but I feel that sora riku and mickey are PLENTY strong to take on Xehanort already, what would the mark of mastery do? Give them MOAR power? I just want them to complete the objective of "saving" Roxas, Namine, Axel, Xion, Ven, Terra, and Aqua. This just seems like some pointless sidequest.

Digidude111

I could care less about KH3D at this point im much more interested in BBS Vol. 2. KH3D seems a lot like Days to me, i could be wrong but I feel that sora riku and mickey are PLENTY strong to take on Xehanort already, what would the mark of mastery do? Give them MOAR power? I just want them to complete the objective of "saving" Roxas, Namine, Axel, Xion, Ven, Terra, and Aqua. This just seems like some pointless sidequest.

This is exactly what I thought of BBS when it was first announced. But I was wrong. You should see more information before you judge this is a side game. This is a main game, confirmed by Nomura.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
One always has to keep in mind that just a small portion of KH DDD is going about the Mark of Mastery exam.
Tasks needed to accomplish before Sora, Riku and co. can even think of saving even one of the tormented people are:

- get information on the exact status of each one of them (i.e. the actual status of Ven's injured heart, how to even "access" Xion and most importantly the status of Terra!)
- more information on Xehanort and his possible allies.
- Also the mystery how the powers/hearts/memories of Master Xehanort/Terra/Eraqus were divided between Ansem SoD/Xemnas/Apprentice Xehanort is still there to be addressed.
- Then there's of course the exclusive knowledge one gets when he/she becomes a keyblade master, BBS only showed glimpses of that.
- and last but not least the Research data on memories/hearts and nobodies from Ansem the Wise which got hidden inside Sora and is said to be the "key" for saving everyone needs to be located, explored and understood.

Plenty much additional stuff to cover for DDD I would think...remember, DDD is said to "set the stage" for KH III!

Youniquee

Awards
But KH3D isn't all about the mark of mastery. Most of it is about something else we don't know yet..and you gotta look forward to the 'ending that will be shocking'

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
One always has to keep in mind that just a small portion of KH DDD is going about the Mark of Mastery exam.
Tasks needed to accomplish before Sora, Riku and co. can even think of saving even one of the tormented people are:

- get information on the exact status of each one of them (i.e. the actual status of Ven's injured heart, how to even "access" Xion and most importantly the status of Terra!)
- more information on Xehanort and his possible allies.
- Also the mystery how the powers/hearts/memories of Master Xehanort/Terra/Eraqus were divided between Ansem SoD/Xemnas/Apprentice Xehanort is still there to be addressed.
- Then there's of course the exclusive knowledge one gets when he/she becomes a keyblade master, BBS only showed glimpses of that.
- and last but not least the Research data on memories/hearts and nobodies from Ansem the Wise which got hidden inside Sora and is said to be the "key" for saving everyone needs to be located, explored and understood.

Plenty much additional stuff to cover for DDD I would think...remember, DDD is said to "set the stage" for KH III!

But KH3D isn't all about the mark of mastery. Most of it is about something else we don't know yet..and you gotta look forward to the 'ending that will be shocking'

You two pretty much said it all. I think all of this is more than enough reason to be interested in this game. Plus I am very curious to find out why/how Sora and Riku are back in there KH1 appearances. It looks like at the beginning of the game they will have their KH2 looks but at some point just before they start their journey, they have their KH1 appearances. There better be a good reason for it because fans are already getting frustrated as it is.

jdeib963

You two pretty much said it all. I think all of this is more than enough reason to be interested in this game. Plus I am very curious to find out why/how Sora and Riku are back in there KH1 appearances. It looks like at the beginning of the game they will have their KH2 looks but at some point just before they start their journey, they have their KH1 appearances. There better be a good reason for it because fans are already getting frustrated as it is.

And I am one of those fans thats pissed off. Seriously, you invent new clothes, abilities to go with them I might add, and then the next three games to come out, we dont get to play with them? And now, when DDD is confirmed to be after KH Coded, you make us play with the old boring ability-lacking clothes? Why? I hope that article about him considering to just use the KH2 clothes was correct, I cant stand red jumpsuit sora. Im just not pleased with whats been going on with this game, maybe its the lack of news, but I just feel like this will be a pointless sidequest, BUT like you guys said, Ill wait. Then the REAL rapture will occur if Im right lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not guessing anything on DDD yet. I know it will be important in the story, how important will depend on what game your comparing it too but I'm just keep my mind open about it because as of now I'm not that excited about it, but I don't see why not many people have mentioned this. How can you not be excited about Kingdom Hearts in 3D!!!!!!

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
To be honest, I don't really care much about the 3D. As a matter of fact, for most 3DS games, I will probably just play with 3D for a little bit just to see how it is and then turn it off.

kupo1121

Awards
I am probably going to do that too except KH DDD (at least on my first play through). I think it is gonna be so cool to see the whole Kingdom Hearts world in 3 dimensions.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
but I don't see why not many people have mentioned this. How can you not be excited about Kingdom Hearts in 3D!!!!!!

3D is nothing special, I don't care for it and I don't look forward to play a game "in 3D", I look forward to play a great game.

kupo1121

Awards
I know the 3D isn't that special, but just thinking about the cutscenes in 3D I think SE could really make some nice stuff with it that will make the 3D aspect really nice. Not to mention they could always include a little side minigame or something that would require it. IDK just thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back