• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No, it isn't. I want a full story that's fleshed out, not "Xehanort did stuff in the original, than II, now we get him back in III, the end!" I want something worth the time and money I've spent all these years, such an integral part of my childhood deserves the V.I.P. treatment.

The next console game doesn't have to be KH3.
Also, KH3's story is set up already, we've had 4 games after the release of KH2 to do that. KH is a pretty fleshy story if you ask me.

Need shouldn't be confused with want.

True. But, there's no need here at all.
We don't need KH3 to be the next game.
We also don't need another game to come out before KH3.
It's just a matter of how Nomura and SE want to take on the rest of the story.

Magnum

No, it isn't. I want a full story that's fleshed out, not "Xehanort did stuff in the original, than II, now we get him back in III, the end!" I want something worth the time and money I've spent all these years, such an integral part of my childhood deserves the V.I.P. treatment.

Please don't misunderstand what I'm getting at. I never said anything about the game coming out as quick as possible. I said that "we do need at least one home console game released before they start making anymore for the handhelds again." That means that the next game should be a console game, I never said anything about III as Luap911 pointed out. I'm all for quality, not against it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back