• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Wielder

Awards
I probably won't download the demo; I want it to be more special when I actually start the game and play through it. ^_^ It is very cool that we're getting one, though!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well i'm sorry that I didn't know that, seems like someone has their panties in a bunch....

Er, I was just stating the fact that you seemed to miss. Clearly the OP has all of the information we currently have. Logically, if we had the info, you wouldn't have to ask because you would know already. Is that...clearer insight to my train of thought?

Oh yeah that's right.. Damn, that sucks Ethy! ;/

:c Yeah. And the worst thing was that I was spoiled by somebody on Tumblr. ; ~;

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
If the demo releases after the actual game, I probably won't play it for obvious reasons. But I will still download it because I like having to fill my 3DS screen with more icons.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
We'll tell you as soon as SE announces it officially~

Are you implying that you know already, but you can't say until SE officially announces it? You knew about the actual release date, I wouldn't put a demo release date past you guys lol, but it is fine, I know you can't tell me or you'd have to kill me xP

So does anyone think were gonna get a 3DS bundle here in the U.S?

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I think we have a very good chance right now. For one, everyone doesn't own a 3DS yet, so a bundle could persuade some people. For the past 2 games they have released decals as the promo, one to make up for the lack of bundle, and one so that could go on any version of a DS (it would be unfair to give the DSi decal to those who don't have DSi's). This game they changed it up, and Nomura expressed delight in:

1) fans reaction to KH3D at E3
2) the bundle in Japan

Not to mention there should be something for the 10th anniversary in the US, I'm kind of expecting it to be announced around E3...

How many of you plan to actually download the demo?

I will download the demo regardless of when it is released. If it is after or before, I plan on downloading it and playing it all the way through, I want my 3DS to have every KH thing on it possible.

Everything is ruined on Tumblr -__-

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If the demo releases after the actual game, I probably won't play it for obvious reasons. But I will still download it because I like having to fill my 3DS screen with more icons.

I think it's possible that we'll see a demo before the actual game releases because I don't think SEJ ever planned for a demo originally. In the midst of it all, Nintendo had announced that they we preparing a way for retail/digital games to have demos. Now that demos have been floating around on the eShop for a while, I think SENA will have a way to prepare a demo before the release date. Hopefully this turns out true in reality. *fingers crossed*

totalkhfan

I have a question... Does anybody have any idea how Flick Rush will work in the demo? Like, will we have to choose to play it like in the actual game, or will we be able to play it after Sora's storyline?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Haha I hear ya! But I'm really gonna do it, just so I don't spoil anything before I play the actual game. I haven't spoiled anything thusfar (although I watched the trailers) so I'm pretty proud of myself. This is pretty much the first time I succeeded in doing this :3

Same here! I have never not spoiled a KH game before so it is really awesome. I hope I can make it until the release.
I would play the demo if I had a 3DS. XD I am waiting to see if there is going to be a bundle before I get one. It is nice that there is going to be a demo though.

totalkhfan

Same here! I have never not spoiled a KH game before so it is really awesome. I hope I can make it until the release.
Now me, I've spoiled every single KH game there is, but this is first one where I really don't know all that much, so I'm proud of myself. But I hope the demo will be released before the game. Super excited for it! July 31st just will not arrive quick enough!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope not. You guys already get the game earlier so we deserve that demo

No one deserves anything more than anyone else. There's a demo coming out. Regardless of who gets it when and where, let's just appreciate the fact that we're being thrown a bone while we wait for the upcoming release.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I hope not. You guys already get the game earlier so we deserve that demo

Really, comments like this have to stop :/

This is exciting and new. Now I just need to get a 3DS.

I know right! First time ever that a demo for KH is being released for the wide public and not just for people who visit game conventions. It's pretty awesome!

And I really recommend getting a 3DS. The handheld has a lot of potential. I really think this thing will get a lot of great games :)

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I almost dont want to play it because when it gets to the end of the demo i will be seriously depressed while waiting for the actual release, maybe i wont get it, that way the game will be fresh
when i get it.

Maybe the US should just get the demo 11 days earlier than europe, lol jk i dont know why people i making such a big deal about europe getting it first.

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe the US should just get the demo 11 days earlier than europe, lol jk i dont know why people i making such a big deal about europe getting it first.

While I'd like for a European demo to be announced (not sure if it has), it wouldn't really bother me if there wasn't just because of the 11 day gap between the releases, even though I count the 11 days going in Europe's favor because we didn't get Re:CoM while NA did.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oops~~~

I remember the Dueodecim prologus. It was released in Australia one day before the actual game was released. Here's hoping it's not the same in this case because I'd love to just explore everything over and over again for days on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back