• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D NA Site Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

What a great surprise! It's been months since the last time the official North American KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] website updated, but lo and behold, there it is, bright as day!

If you visit the site, you will be greeted by the long awaited arrival of the Downloads section, complete with a total of 4 wallpapers and 4 Facebook covers of both the original and inverted boxart and 2 versions of the logo and 4 sets of icon packs featuring Sora, Riku, Xehanort and Lea! There is also the arrival of the Gameplay section, that has yet to receive new content but currently features the Jump Festa 2012 Japanese trailer. We highly encourage you to check them out!

You can view all officially released media for KH3D here in its respective gallery!

Many thanks to forum member Antiquity for the heads up!

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I can't click on any of the wallpapers, covers, or icons :I

Are you just clicking on the icon? There's a Download button that appears at the lower right corner of each one when you hover over it.

iLeen

Awards
I wonder if I should change my desktop background from Japanese version to NA version...oh the trivial dilemmas of my life. Haha.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
#kingdomheartsfanproblems

That was my issue too. I think I prefer the Japanese, if only because it has Japanese text on it xD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That image of Riku is now mine~ :3

Sammi

I am pleased. :D I now have a Facebook cover, wallpaper and icons to show off!

Decrith

I won't be surprised if a lot of us will be having the same avatar (looks at post above me)

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Are you just clicking on the icon? There's a Download button that appears at the lower right corner of each one when you hover over it.

Tried that and nothing comes up still. I don't THINK I'm doing anything wrong:/ It's like there's absolutely no way to interact with the pictures, only scroll them up and down with the arrows

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tried that and nothing comes up still. I don't THINK I'm doing anything wrong:/ It's like there's absolutely no way to interact with the pictures, only scroll them up and down with the arrows

You're not supposed to be able to interact with the images. Just the "Download" link that is under each image.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
You're not supposed to be able to interact with the images. Just the "Download" link that is under each image.

That's what I'm saying, there isn't anything like that.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now I'm not sure if it's supposed to look some other way, but yeah

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's what I'm saying, there isn't anything like that.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now I'm not sure if it's supposed to look some other way, but yeah

So you're saying that nothing changes when you hover over each icon?

Decrith

Decrith

No problem. Anyway, I think it has something to do with cookies or firewall, which is why it won't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back