• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D NA Site Completed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yes, you read that right! While the official North American sites do have a history of incompletion, it is not the case for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]! Behold it in all its glory, with the additions of the fully fleshed out Characters section with the main cast and a collection of Nightmares and Spirits, brand new icon packs featuring the protagonists of Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days, every officially released trailer, vignette and TV spot, a grand plethora of gameplay videos, and the final batch of worlds!

There's a lot to go through, so please check it out! You will be able to find all the images in our KH3D image gallery.

Thanks to forum member Sora2016 for the heads up!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I was pleasantly surprised to see the site was fully completed because, as you said, the North American ones are almost always incomplete. Also, I really like how they used Meow Wow's alternate render for the one icon :) I prefer it to the original render.

Roro

Awards
The site looks nice, its good to know that we're still getting KH3D stuff even after its release, I bet a whole bunch of people are gonna change their avatars to the icons put up on the site haha. :p

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thanks Sora2016! I love the new render of Meow Wow.

9855u.png

nji3x.png

Last edited:

iLeen

Awards
Ooh, all the trailers and tv spots! I know i have the game already, but it's fun seeing the videos.

The Dream Eater that is with Lea... oh my god xD

Haha! I love how all the dream eaters kind of fit with the characters. Sora and JesterbockyXD I don't exactly get Young Man in Black Coat with Toximander though. All I can think about when it comes to Toximander is his awkward (but cute) spin on his backXD

Edit: Aa, wait! I think I got it! I forget Toximander can sink into the ground in a dark pit, kind of like how YMX disappears in and out of dark corridors. Got it, got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back