• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lesson learned... don't go to anyone else's page in Twitter if they retweet something or whatever.

I'm sad to say that I was spoiled one story element in the game. And it's stupid because how I came across the spoiler had nothing to do with what I was looking for. I was modeling KH3D's Riku form so I was google image searching renders of Riku in his KH3D form... and of course, I did find it... but what else did I find? A screenshot that gave a major spoiler about Axel! Dang, I was pissed!

The moral of this stpry is: skyfoxx should use KHI for his official art needs because gawd it took me hours to compile all those images and cut them out in case anybody wanted to use them for stuff ;A;

It's there for you guys. Please use it!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The moral of this stpry is: skyfoxx should use KHI for his official art needs because gawd it took me hours to compile all those images and cut them out in case anybody wanted to use them for stuff ;A;

To be honest, I really didn't even think about it. Wish I did though because dang was it a big spoiler...
Although I guess I should be grateful that was literally the only thing spoiled for me out of the entire game. Which considering how all the past KH games (except KH1 and original COM for obvious reasons) I was spoiled the story before playing any of them, is pretty impressive.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
To be honest, I really didn't even think about it. Wish I did though because dang was it a big spoiler...
Although I guess I should be grateful that was literally the only thing spoiled for me out of the entire game. Which considering how all the past KH games (except KH1 and original COM for obvious reasons) I was spoiled the story before playing any of them, is pretty impressive.

Don't worry, quite a few other people (myself included) were inadvertently spoiled on the same thing. :<

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

This is where I come immediately if I need to/want to see any official KH image c:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's actually really awesome never having to go any farther than KHI for artwork or renders.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Renders, artwork, news, I got to the main site for everything. In my chrome homepage, KHI is my number one most visited thumbnail. Always just one click away.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never ever go outside of KHI for any official images I need for graphics. xD It's all here and Sign complied it all so nicely <3 It deserves to be used.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_m7hga0bvuc1qkxjpu.png

Edit:
Pinocchio, didn't they ever tell you not to go with strangers?
tumblr_m7idu9OD151qcbdpro4_500.gif

And this is just gorgeous:
tumblr_m7ie6wIknd1qcbdpro1_500.gif

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I laughed a lot harder at this than I should have
I wanted to have it stop at the end for a few seconds and the words "I'm getting D--- tonight" but I was pissed cause it wasn't working properly.

JuarezX

Riku: "strength to protect what matters.."
Probably the best part of this whole video

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Is this aring on tv in europe. I havent seen a commerial on television yet in america. Feels odd they should be appearing at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back