• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D @ Jump Festa 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider S

^Don't forget Pokemon! It's the game everyone has to play
3D Pokemon :& The Tv show is already baffling with the new Season. I can live with abit mroe 2D ^_^. Dont forget Mario :D Mario is a must for any Nintendo console (y)

Kingdom Hearts and Megaman Legends 3 (Darn you Capcom) convinced me to get a 3DS! But even with Legends cancellation I would have bought one for Kingdom Hearts anyway. It is THE system seller for me, sadly my mind is so enthused with KH that no matter what console a game is released on, I will buy said console and the game (which knowing Square Enix, is every console known to man).:p

The Only Console I'd never buy an entire console for si fi they released it on Xbox :/ better off borrowing a friends imo

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
PW vs PL actually sold the 3DS for me. Not so much for KH... until they showed off Neku anyway.

[video=youtube;Xs61rls_ywQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs61rls_ywQ[/video]

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
PW vs PL actually sold the 3DS for me. Not so much for KH... until they showed off Neku anyway.

[video=youtube;Xs61rls_ywQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs61rls_ywQ[/video]

...O.O You've got to be kidding me...

Neku in Kingdom Hearts,

Ezio Auditore in Soul Calibur V

now a Professor Layton Ace Attorney Crossover?

2012 must be the end of the world. XD

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
The guy who said "Soul... Calibur... Five." at the end reminds me of Xemnas.

Imagine Xemnas as a playable character in SC5. AWESOMESAUCE~

It'd be about time Namco brought Square Enix into their collective group of collaborations. But Blades of Nothingness would have everyone thinking Xemnas as some sort of Jedi. Until they find out he fights better than Jedi. XD

If they bring Xemnas, Sora has to come with as his destined battle. :D

JustDarkMemories

It'd be about time Namco brought Square Enix into their collective group of collaborations. But Blades of Nothingness would have everyone thinking Xemnas as some sort of Jedi. Until they find out he fights better than Jedi. XD

If they bring Xemnas, Sora has to come with as his destined battle. :D

o.0 *explodes with awesomeness* 0.o

TepidShark

Awards
Correct me if I am wrong but Square doesn't usually announce new products at Jump Festa, right? Instead don't they use that show mostly for new info/footage of already announced games? (At least as far as Kingdom Hearts has been concerned?)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Correct me if I am wrong but Square doesn't usually announce new products at Jump Festa, right? Instead don't they use that show mostly for new info/footage of already announced games? (At least as far as Kingdom Hearts has been concerned?)

3D was announced last year and confirmed for a Spring 2012 release, so it is likely that we'll see new footage, considering Jump Festa is probably the last big event before the Japanese release.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, they're not doing that January event again aren't they?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like 1stPDP? Who knows. Most of these special events don't get announced until the month (or even the week) of and considering everything that is coming out next year, they will probably want to have another event like 1stPDP.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Like 1stPDP? Who knows. Most of these special events don't get announced until the month of and considering everything that has and is coming out, they will probably want to have another event like 1stPDP.
So that's how they decide.I believe they will do it now that FF Verses XIII is taking over now that FFXIII-2 will be over and Type-0 is over. They'd want to showcase everything.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I imagine they will do another PDP. Probably that's why they named it 1st. Make an annual even for their games.

In any case i'm looking forward to Jump Festa and what SE has to offer.(DDD and Versus mostly)

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I imagine they will do another PDP. Probably that's why they named it 1st. Make an annual even for their games.

In any case i'm looking forward to Jump Festa and what SE has to offer.(DDD and Versus mostly)

It's "1st" because the team being featured is "1st Production Division." ;)

But I agree that they'll probably do another, and that it might be the first big blowout for Versus since... well, that exact event this year. =P

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
It's "1st" because the team being featured is "1st Production Division." ;)

But I agree that they'll probably do another, and that it might be the first big blowout for Versus since... well, that exact event this year. =P

Oh i see, i didn't know about that! xD Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back