• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D @ Jump Festa 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobjam

Awards
Hoping to see at least two more confirmed worlds...

That would be amazing if the trailer did reveal that =0 but something tells me we might only be seeing only a little bit extra to what has only be revealed. But gameplay demo's might do just that =).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That would be amazing if the trailer did reveal that =0 but something tells me we might only be seeing only a little bit extra to what has only be revealed. But gameplay demo's might do just that =).

I don't know... if the game is meant to be released in Japan on Spring 2012, I'd think they would start revealing more worlds soon enough. I mean in the first trailer, we got Hunchback of Notre Dame confirmed and in the second trailer we got a revamped Traverse Town confirmed (which to me, counts as a new world since the experience in that world will be brand new)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Not surprised. With the resurgence of info they displayed for it during TGS and the relatively-imminent release, there was no reason for this to not show up at Jump Festa.

What I'm really hoping for is info on the oft-elusive BBSv2.

Darkrider S

Not surprised. With the resurgence of info they displayed for it during TGS and the relatively-imminent release, there was no reason for this to not show up at Jump Festa.

What I'm really hoping for is info on the oft-elusive BBSv2.

I'm hoping for some BBSV.2 news too :( practically the only reason i'm getting a 3DS is 1. for KH. 2. 3D games xDD Youg otta love the 3D (y)

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I don't really want that much to be released in public, the reason why I didn't really had this awesome feeling when BBS was because almost everything was already known about it. So yeah, I really hope they won't spoil one thing. I don't even wanna know the worlds but that's not being realistic :p

Rallade

Awards
It would also be nice to see some non MoM elements of the game, because, if I remember correctly, the MoM won't be the entire game. (Or at least some non "Dream" part)

Love Machine

strut strut strut
i don't really feel like buying the 3ds anyways, so i won't play the game anytime soon.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Seems too early for some reason....but hell, I'm not going to complain.

Radar

Bronze Member
They should show ven or xion in the last cutscene or something. Or what xehanort actually looks like now that would get me pumped. Also; worlds. Also; MF.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm not getting mine until they release the 3DS lite.

Or when Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton arrives over here. One or the other.

sdr08

And don't forget guys we still have the 10th anniversary to look forward to

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Great, I'll have been out of school for almost a month by then :3

I NEED new worlds to be announced. Seriously, it's what I live on. I don't take in food or beverages. I take in new Kingdom Hearts worlds.

And there's no way I'm buying a 3DS for this one game though. If it all works out well, I can borrow a friends but it would honestly take a LOT to convince me to get a 3DS.

anime10121

Awards
Great, I'll have been out of school for almost a month by then :3

I NEED new worlds to be announced. Seriously, it's what I live on. I don't take in food or beverages. I take in new Kingdom Hearts worlds.

And there's no way I'm buying a 3DS for this one game though. If it all works out well, I can borrow a friends but it would honestly take a LOT to convince me to get a 3DS.

Kingdom Hearts and Megaman Legends 3 (Darn you Capcom) convinced me to get a 3DS! But even with Legends cancellation I would have bought one for Kingdom Hearts anyway. It is THE system seller for me, sadly my mind is so enthused with KH that no matter what console a game is released on, I will buy said console and the game (which knowing Square Enix, is every console known to man).:p

Digs

^^Pokemon?! Where?! You don't mean Ruble Blast do yah?
I bought my 3DS for the same reason as Anime10121, dang it Capcom... The poor thing just sits on my desk collecting desk now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts and Megaman Legends 3 (Darn you Capcom) convinced me to get a 3DS! But even with Legends cancellation I would have bought one for Kingdom Hearts anyway. It is THE system seller for me, sadly my mind is so enthused with KH that no matter what console a game is released on, I will buy said console and the game (which knowing Square Enix, is every console known to man).:p
I don't like Megaman, and while I do enjoy Pokemon, I don't like how they've gone 3D and all that crap, so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back