• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D @ Jump Festa 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Nothing overly major, but at least we know KH3D is slated for an appearance at Jump Festa! Cross your fingers for new info and pictures! Maybe even... *gasp* an English release!

????????????????????2012 ????????

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
December 17-18 apparently. Just in time for Christmas~

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Oh good its right before christmas, I hope we get tons of awesome footage of KH 3D and other games :)

snow_flake40

Awards
Hurray for confirmations! :D I'm expecting/hoping for some new info, a slightly more solid release date and perhaps a new trailer?

In regards to new info, I really hope they don't go fully spoilerific now that the release is so close. They did it perfectly at TGS, giving tons of news and clarification but still not so much that anyone can figure out the entire plot. They gave a lot of the basics of the game (the enemies, the basic reason for going into the Realm of Sleep, etc) and plenty to speculate over (the scene with AX comes to mind), but nothing to give any of the plot away. Any of the plot after the first five minutes of the game, that is. I really hope they keep it that way.

Aw, I am very much excite right now, guys~

Nov

Awards
This is great news~ an early Christmas for KH fans?
And to add a cherry to the (already delicious) cake, Final Fantasy XIII-2 is out (December 15 in Japan) before Jump Festa starts. Expecting more Versus news by the time Jump Festa begins.
And also the possibility of this~ *__*
I'm very excited right now.

Amazing

Neatos! ^^

I can't wait to see what's in store for us next trailer ^^

Youniquee

Awards
Just in time for my 4 week study leave BD I hope they announce they'll be localising it~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's the weekend right after my final week of school for the quarter! :D

*excite*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think I'll be on vacation by then. =D Okay so the semester doesn't officially end until the 20th, but I'll definitely be out before the 20th because finals are three weeks and I'll only be taking one final.

More free time to spaz about KH~

Roro

Awards
Dec 17th? one day after my bday i'll consider that a late bday present to have KH DDD at jump festa. super excited now :D
*crosses fingers for new info*

StVen

Awesome awesome. It is after our HESI exam! :) If ever I dont pass it, then I got KH3D to cheer me up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back