• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Kingdom Hearts 3D is next." - Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
There was an additional tidbit of news out of Famitsu for KH fans anticipating the series coming to the 3DS; Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura confirmed that "Kingdom Hearts 3D is next" production-wise. "Kingdom Hearts 3D" is a temporary project title and Nomura is personally looking forward to officially announcing the title. Square-Enix Osaka has already begun development, and the team that is finish Birth by Sleep -Final Mix- will assist in development after their project is done.

Sauce: Famitsu, FF-Reunion, AndriaSang.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Daw fuck. I gotta save money for a 3DS now, and I haven't even payed for my PS2. >_____>
<__<

But anyways, yayz. <33333333333333333 So happy. =w=

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
Including the bits about Re:Coded...

• At first we were thinking that the path crossing system areas would pile up to 100 levels, but now it seems something good happens when 100 levels are cleared.
  • There are 800 Avatar Kingdom parts, including rare items and items that can be redistributed in the path crossing areas.
  • The synthesis system has been made easier to understand and a help menu was added.
  • It seems you need 20 trophies in order to see the Secret addition. It seems the secret scene will be a short cutscene, but the conversation is very important.
  • The next title is Kingdom Hearts 3D. The story takes place after Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. Now that Re:Coded is over the Osaka team is meeting up and beginning development.
From HEARTSTATION.ORG

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So KH3D does take place after Re:Coded. Well considering Sora and Riku are in their KH1 forms even though the game takes place after KH2 and Re:Coded, then i'm assuming 3D is about either Discovering Ansem's data, or something about dreams or memories. I'm just happy we may finally be able to play as the real Sora and Riku again even if they somehow are in their KH1 form. (Though I wish we could play as them in KH2 forms)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Need to start saving up for a 3DS then. Thanks for the news!

Original Sin

"Kingdom Hearts 3D" is a temporary project title and Nomura is personally looking forward to officially announcing the title.

I'm scared just thinking about it :(

"Kingdom Hearts: After 2 And Coded But Before 3, 3D Over 3 Weeks, 2 Days and A Few Hours, coming 2011 to the Nintendo 3DS."

Relix

A traveler
Awards
KH3D doesn't even have an official title and we don't even have a clue to the plot...but damn I already know I want this game :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back