• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D in this week's Dengeki PlayStation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Wait, isn't this the same info that StVen found? He probably found a leaked version of Nomura's interview.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
tgs is in september right?

yes it is..so look forward to next month. However, with this info being released I actually highly doubt anything will even be mentioned of BbSv2 at TGS now like some previously thought. At this point, the playable demo of 3D will be a big highlight and SE will definitely focus a lot on 3D, Versus XIII, Type-0, and XIII-2. On top of that, if they announce an HD version (which they most likely will since the 10th anniversary is next year and I doubt they'll announce it at E3, since that is already the middle of the year) of KH among other things, that is a lot of big games right there. Not to mention the little games that SE is helping to sell like Dead Island and other titles which most likely will have demos there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yes it is..so look forward to next month. However, with this info being released I actually highly doubt anything will even be mentioned of BbSv2 at TGS now like some previously thought. At this point, the playable demo of 3D will be a big highlight and SE will definitely focus a lot on 3D, Versus XIII, Type-0, and XIII-2. On top of that, if they announce an HD version (which they most likely will since the 10th anniversary is next year and I doubt they'll announce it at E3, since that is already the middle of the year) of KH among other things, that is a lot of big games right there. Not to mention the little games that SE is helping to sell like Dead Island and other titles which most likely will have demos there.

No Versus at TGS this year.

Unrequited Lust

I must have missed that but WHAT?!?!? That is so stupid!

One has to wonder what they're even doing with that game.

Nomura's goals for it seemed totally unrealistic, but if pulled off, would make for the greatest gaming experience yet.

kupo1121

Awards
One has to wonder what they're even doing with that game.

Nomura's goals for it seemed totally unrealistic, but if pulled off, would make for the greatest gaming experience yet.

I think he might be setting expectations to high for people and he is also betting to much on the game. If the game gets bad reviews or does poorly, SE is gonna be in big trouble.

tri-blade

Hiromichi Tanaka (director: Final Fantasy XIV) being interviewed

I don't think that was the wisest choice. Not after what happened after that game! XD

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Wouldn't the best way be with an HD collection for PS3, Xbox 360, and possibly Wii? How long would it take for SE to remaster the games and also put it on other consoles by changing controls and such? Wii seems like a long shot since I doubt they would even bother with motion controls, but the Xbox controller is basically the same as a Playstation controller, it has the same number of buttons and analog sticks, so I can't really see that being too much trouble. It would be well worth it considering how many more people would buy it.
There really isn't much reason to put it on the 360.

kupo1121

Awards
It would get more sales.

Exactly...considering all they have to do is make it for one system (most likely PS3) and then just port it over, they can get all those people who had PS2's but opted for 360's over PS3's and all those who never got to play it in the first place. The button scheme on the controllers are nearly identical (minus swapping D-pad with joystick) so I see no reason why not putting it on the 360...if anything, I support it because I want it to do well financially.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
The sells it would get if ported to 360 doesn't warrant putting it there.

Releasing onto the ps3,wii/wii-u is well enough for it do well financially,especially seeing Sony and Nintendo has alway's had a KH title on there platform so it's bound to do well regardless seeing there's already a fanbase for it there oppose to Microsoft who never had a KH title on there platform.

Though if they just want the Maximum amount of sells regardless of platform then i guess they'll release on all three platforms.

kupo1121

Awards
The sells it would get if ported to 360 doesn't warrant putting it there.

Releasing onto the ps3,wii/wii-u is well enough for it do well financially,especially seeing Sony and Nintendo has alway's had a KH title on there platform so it's bound to do well regardless seeing there's already a fanbase for it there oppose to Microsoft who never had a KH title on there platform.

Though if they just want the Maximum amount of sells regardless of platform then i guess they'll release on all three platforms.

I actually think releasing it on the Wii or Wii-U is a bad choice because the controllers are completely different from the PS3 and the 360, so they would have to completely rethink the button layout...that would take a lot more time and money on their part...so releasing the remakes on the Wii or Wii-U isn't nearly as good an option as releasing it on the 360.

mattiboy98

dang i wish kh was a ps exlcusive, i am not wasting my money on a 3ds for for kh3d

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
so when is the interview gonna be out?

Damn, I thought the interview was out.

So when do we expect the interview to be out? :D

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/163092-series-hd-test-planned-anniversary-some-kh3d-infos.html

dang i wish kh was a ps exlcusive, i am not wasting my money on a 3ds for for kh3d

Good, don't. Buying a 3DS for KH3D is stupid, just like buying a PSP for BBS is stupid.
Of course, buying a 3DS for all other upcoming games is a great decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back