• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D in this week's Dengeki PlayStation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
?

Do you not know how many games are releasing for the 3DS? Most of them may not be third party but still.

What he said. The DS had the exact same problems the 3DS is having.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So i know that 3D will have a playable demo at TGS but does anyone think that a trailer will also possibly appear, or just the demo?

There's most likely going to be a new trailer as well.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Of course there will be a new trailer. I believe it was confirmed that they completed editing it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Of course there will be a new trailer. I believe it was confirmed that they completed editing it.

We've heard nothing about "editing" :/ We never hear anything about the trailers at all
We just know there is a trailer :)

i think nintendo video (a video thing on 3ds) has a trailer service.
it'd be cool for the 3D trailer to release. :3

Key to Truth

Awards
Wow, this "week" is getting so long... /sarcasm
Anyways, really, didn't the magazine come out already? It's supposed to be weekly.

Number Zero

There's most likely going to be a new trailer as well.

Just so long as it's a longer trailer.

Also wouldn't mind to take a gander at Sora/Riku's new clothes. Has it even been confirmed in an actual interview that Sora and Riku will recieve new clothes?

billyzanesucks

Has it even been confirmed in an actual interview that Sora and Riku will recieve new clothes?
Yes, it was stated in an old interview:
Nomura actually hasn't drawn any specific drawings for Kingdom Hearts 3D yet. He's actually looking into an idea of changing Sora and Riku's clothing. One of the reasons for this is that if the characters appear in the same clothing, some people might think that KH3D is a remake.

Of course, Sora and Riku have to appear in their original Kingdom Hearts forms as part of the story. Nomura said that he's considering having them appear in their current clothing at the start of the game, and change midway through.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Of course, Sora and Riku have to appear in their original Kingdom Hearts forms as part of the story. Nomura said that he's considering having them appear in their current clothing at the start of the game, and change midway through
That just sounds like Sora and Riku will appear in there KH2 clothes then switch to there KH1 not that they'll get new clothes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That just sounds like Sora and Riku will appear in there KH2 clothes then switch to there KH1 not that they'll get new clothes.

^ This. There's no guarantee the two will receive new outfits.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
^^^ Yeah TGS is only like a month away. I'm sure we'll find out very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back