• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Well seeing how long it's taking them to do Versus, I'm thinking probably 4-5 years max. I prefer quality over quickness. I want KH3 to be as good as it can, and if I have to wait until I'm almost out of college for that, it's fine by me!

Sometimes, if a game's release is dragging on, the flaws of that game become more...noticeable. I'm not saying that early releases affect a game's overall quality; that's just how it happens. Longer development time leads to higher expectations. The way I see it, we'll all find at least something to complain about KH3, no matter how good it will be. Because of that, It think the development team needs to focus more on time efficiency than polishing the game.

LMNOP

I just hope I'm not married and with kids before KH3 comes out.

Haha its a possibility for some of us depending on how things go.
(I unwrap KH3 and put it in)
Me: Hey son I used t... well love playing this awesome game called Kingdom Hearts.
Son: Daddy that games for kids.
Me: Son Ive been playing this since I was 8 years old.
Son: Do you want to go out and play some ball daddy
Me: I wanted this game more than I wanted you so just let me play, gosh. This generation has no respect
Haha

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Me: Hey son I used t... well love playing this awesome game called Kingdom Hearts.
Me: I wanted this game more than I wanted you so just let me play, gosh. This generation has no respect
Haha

LMFAO aaaaahh I hope to pass KH down to my children.

axel95

Awards
Haha
ROFL! If KH is still around when I have kids, they will learn to love it or they will have to find their own home. JK, I couldn't be that cruel!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's the reaction I get off everybody when I tell them that I play KH...

Typical uninformed noobs everywhere.

GameInformer: What do you say to the segment of Kingdom Hearts fans that believes the increasingly complex storyline of Kingdom Hearts stands at odd with the child-focused Disney element of the franchise?
Nomura: First of all, this series is not intended to be child-focused, and so the complexity of the story is purposefully made prominent. That being said, with a series being around so long, there are a few items I have in mind so that a wider audience range can enjoy the experience. For the time being Dream Drop Distance, there is a new function called Mementos, and in the section called Chronicles, the player can read a summary on each of the titles from the Kingdom Hearts series. Whether you are just starting out or you have played all the games before and need a refresher, it has all of the key information summarized

How was that about "a game for kids" again?
Big Fail for those who think it is, lol.

Youniquee

Awards
Just finished watching the ending + secret ending. *wipes head* wow, Watching 70 parts of this game, what a job.
But anyway...WOW. I would have been 100x more WOWed if I actually played the game but...wow. /Is still in shock

I actually thought Sora was gonna be suck in the darkness until KH3 and KHDDD was gonna end on a dark note. I was pretty surprised when Sora did indeed wake up. And he was having a tea party! lol! That was just so random.

And Kairi! I'm glad she's finally going to get a role + some development. Yes, it's the end of the saga but it's never too late to squeeze in some development. I'm still shocked that Lea is a keyblade wielder O_O

And lastly, before I stop my rambling, what was with Sora with the Dream Eaters at the end? Did he go back to the dream world...or?
Was that meant to symbolise something? (I'm probably pondering over this for no reason but yeah lol)

Youniquee

Awards
There won't be anymore side games right? 3D was needed but what else is there to explain?

There may or may not be...I doubt...unless BBSV2 exists (Who knows?) The secret message seems to point to a HD collection or something to me ;3 so we might get that...or Nomura means a whole new other thing. Or simply, we're getting KH3 next, which would be nice.

LMNOP

That's the reaction I get off everybody when I tell them that I play KH...

Yeah but who really cares what they think. They are the ones who missed out on the special childhood memories that Kingdom Hearts gave most of us. I was lucky to be born when I was so I didnt have to ever miss Kingdom Hearts.

LMFAO aaaaahh I hope to pass KH down to my children....

Theres no hoping about it for me haha, my kids WILL play KH if they like it or not, jk, but I am going to push for it.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
To be honest, I think KH's target audience is more so the 90's generation than everyone else. Case in point, the Disney aspect. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume that most people that are interested in KH got into it because of movies from the Disney Renaissance (Little Mermaid, Aladdin, etc.).

Anyone can enjoy KH, but the ones who enjoy it the most are the ones who experience nostalgia.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
There won't be anymore side games right? 3D was needed but what else is there to explain?
The next KH is going to be something small/lightweight/whatever, so God knows what that actually means. Could mean the story is lightweight, or something else.

LMNOP

The next KH is going to be something small/lightweight/whatever, so God knows what that actually means. Could mean the story is lightweight, or something else.

My guess is an HD collection

Roxas891011V

I loved the ending to this game, I did not see Lea getting a Keyblade that is so awesome! I thought this was going to do more but I guess that's all plot points for KH3. I totally fucking loved this game and how it tied everything together from all the past games. I love how Sora was so excited for Riku to be the Keyblade Master, I'm sure they'll all be masters soon enough and can't wait to see what happens with Kairi. I hope they just announce it already!

soraalam1

Finished today. It was awesome but I was expecting more big shocks like how I was so shocked in Birth By Sleep. But I guess that was because BBS was its own complete game and this game is more of a doorway to KH3. But I was super surprised with Organization XIII's true purpose :O

and if anyones interested I uploaded the english secret ending in HQ.
[video=youtube;Nj4wltNK0Zk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4wltNK0Zk[/video]

LMNOP

What do you guys think the Secret ending is hinting too.
IMO its saying were going to get a KHHD Collection to get ready for KH3

billyzanesucks

I think the message is only about KHIII. "The past will be reawakened as a new number" - why a "new number" if it was a HD collection? I think it's referring more to the actual story.

soraalam1

"in never before seen detail" and "the past" in the same sentence incline me to think HD collection. and then "prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number" makes me think KH3 completely.

Hmm this makes me think. Do you think they'd do something as crazy as remaking all the other KH's (1,2,CoM,BBS,Coded,3D) as full CGI movie unlockables in KH3 (As for the past in never before seen detail)? Would be so cool! But Nah.

Or maybe the past being reawakened would be as lame as just Ventus being reawakened in KH3. :/

I think it has to be HD collection, or something disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back