• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShailsTDSPT

People complaining about Lea's Keyblade - the Keyblade War is coming. We know that and at the moment we don't really have enough wielders to make a war happen. Maybe Kingdom Hearts itself feels that the fight for the X-Blade is approaching and is selecting new wielders, not based on the ceremony but on their strength of heart? There is only one question I would like to have answered - How in Kingdom Hearts' name could Lea know he was a wielder without summoning his keyblade first?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
People complaining about Lea's Keyblade - the Keyblade War is coming. We know that and at the moment we don't really have enough wielders to make a war happen. Maybe Kingdom Hearts itself feels that the fight for the X-Blade is approaching and is selecting new wielders, not based on the ceremony but on their strength of heart? There is only one question I would like to have answered - How in Kingdom Hearts' name could Lea know he was a wielder without summoning his keyblade first?

The Keyblade War is NOT coming. All actions Yen Sid and the others on his side take is especially to prevent it from happening.

KH itself has also nothing to do with it as Lea asked Yen Sid to become a Keyblade Wielder. That's also how Lea "knows" he is "qualified" to wield, Yen Sid simply performed the Ceremony with him and he received hastened Training in a "time pocket" created by Merlin and the three fairies.
He just couldn't yet summon his own Keyblade. When he actually did in the end of DDD, it was not only a surprise for Yen Sid and the others but also for himself.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The Keyblade War is NOT coming. All actions Yen Sid and the others on his side take is especially to prevent it from happening.
RPG storytelling 101: the worse case scenario always happens.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If anything, KH3 is the set up to creating a new Keyblade War...that's how i see the series continuing imo.

Well technically that has been what the sereis has been headed twards since the beginning so kh3 should be the conclusion of that and finding diretion to somthing new

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Did anyone else find it odd that everyone in the secret ending had a OMG reaction to Kairi? I mean I get that they weren't expecting her, but still that's kinda an odd reaction to seeing a friend.

I really hope we get to play as Kairi and she doesn't just train in the background, never to really be seen fighting. That would suck. Becouse she really needs some character development and screen time.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Did anyone else find it odd that everyone in the secret ending had a OMG reaction to Kairi? I mean I get that they weren't expecting her, but still that's kinda an odd reaction to seeing a friend.

I really hope we get to play as Kairi and she doesn't just train in the background, never to really be seen fighting. That would suck. Becouse she really needs some character development and screen time.

Kind of since they all knew her and knew she could wield. I figure they were playing it up to to and hype up the audience.

I get the feeling they might use that time pocket thing they used to train Lea to train Kairi. Which I hope they don't since she does need more appropriate development and screen time. Though it depends on what they plan to do with her character and if it's required.

Ocelot60

Maybe it'll be like Birth By Sleep and have a Kairi, Riku and Sora story

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Kind of since they all knew her and knew she could wield. I figure they were playing it up to to and hype up the audience.

yeah that's kind of the only explanation, but in game it doesn't really make a lot of sense.

I get the feeling they might use that time pocket thing they used to train Lea to train Kairi. Which I hope they don't since she does need more appropriate development and screen time. Though it depends on what they plan to do with her character and if it's required.

I hope they use Kairi for the tutorial part like they did with Roxas. I'd really like that and think it would be fun. If they do the time pocket thing I hope she at least gets to show what she's got later on in the game.

Maybe it'll be like Birth By Sleep and have a Kairi, Riku and Sora story

That would be cool, but I feel like the numbered titles are more about Sora, Donald and Goofy traveling around. Donald and Goofy haven't really done much since KH2. But I'd definatly would be on board if they went the BBS route.

I also got the weird and unlikely idea, that maybe the light kh game might be about her training. But that's really unlikely.

Revolution

With the plot getting this big, I don't even see how Disney worlds can be relevant in KH3, unless one of the 13 is attacking, or it's part of Sora's MoM to help the worlds in someway.

Yen Sid does talk about how the Seven Princesses of Light are key, as if they fall, so does the RoL. So, I can imagine those Disney Worlds (Beasts Castle, Enchanted Dominion....Agrabah) playing a role, even if slightly minimum.

crash13

Awards
Yen Sid does talk about how the Seven Princesses of Light are key, as if they fall, so does the RoL. So, I can imagine those Disney Worlds (Beasts Castle, Enchanted Dominion....Agrabah) playing a role, even if slightly minimum.

I totally forgot about that. Isn't Cinderella's world in the RoD?

axel95

Awards
Kairi HAS to be the 7th guardian of light. If she learns to defend herself, she won't be a damsel anymore. What kind of fighting style do you think they'll give to Kairi?
I don't think this will happen because Kairi is a PoH. The 7 guardians are supposed to protect the 7 PoH. While it is possible, I find it highly unlikely.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I totally forgot about that. Isn't Cinderella's world in the RoD?

No, it would be in the Realm of Light. Most of the worlds that fell to darkness returned after KH1, and then the ones that fell into sleep are restored after DDD. So it would definitely be in the Realm of Light.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I don't think this will happen because Kairi is a PoH. The 7 guardians are supposed to protect the 7 PoH. While it is possible, I find it highly unlikely.

Doesnt matter if she is a guardian or not, it won't hurt for her to now how to defned herself, and they goona need al the help theycan get at the moment

SORA619

Awards
I didn't like a lot the secret ending.. I dunno.. Kairi as a wielder? She used it once but we already have Lea so whatever! The plot is getting a little confusing? :S I WANT TO PLAY KH III NOW NOMURA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back