• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah i see her coming back and becoming one, though it might be a bit contrived considering the orginal larxene. Besides the other just may not have a choice MX has the power to force anyone.
Kairi becoming a keyblade weilder makes me really want Larxene to come back and i think the odds are in her favor

I want her to come back too. She was pretty kick-ass and original, and the Anti to all the goody-two shoes girls we've gotten. And thanks to the novels, I believe she would have been a heck of an interesting character, and someone at the state where she can develop. We need more diversity in this series. We only have Kairi, Naminé, Aqua, and Olette. Xion doesn't have any permanent sex, though I suppose we can count it in since we see her as the Kairi-form. That makes six females. Two of them don't fight, one's badass, one's also a badass, one's in training, and the other wasn't all that impressive.

And we have...man, I think I lost count of the males. 30+?

Ahah.

But Larxene with a Keyblade.

Oh, gawds. Help us all.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Yeah I think Larxene should come back too. I think the Kairi's inner Namine deserves to beat the crap out of her and Marluxia for what happened in CoM.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Naminé beating the crap out of anyone sounds not only impossible, but out of character.

She doesn't hold grudges either.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yeah I think Larxene should come back too. I think the Kairi's inner Namine deserves to beat the crap out of her and Marluxia for what happened in CoM.

Yup my thoughts too. I feel like its a rule if both teams have a girl the have to square off against each other. Plus larxene is so much fun, i cant deal with all this seriousness, even xigbbar/braig wasnt his funself, then again i didnt get to hear the surfer accent

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel like this would have nothing to do with Naminé, but how Larxene acts. If she's even Larxene/real name anymore with the seed.

Again, Fem!Xehanort? Rule 64, guys.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Sora's probably in his KH II clothes because those parts were his Nightmare while Riku fought Red Eyes, and that's how Sora views himself.

@*TwilightNight* I think you mean Rule 34

vnnk

So you know the part with the org in the throne room where all of them in there ?

Sadie808

I haven't kept up with the story for a long time and I am so totally confused lol but to be honest the story is getting really good and interesting. The new Org XIII got a nasty team and its good to see kairi is going to have a bigger role.

Edit: Xehanorts plan is pretty dope lol

MF_Ghost

7 lights/7 keyblade wielders?

they will probably be sora,riku,kairi,lea,mickey,aqua and ventus

ventus because in the secret ending ventus smiled slightly indicating his awakening is near

Miminezz

Kairi HAS to be the 7th guardian of light. If she learns to defend herself, she won't be a damsel anymore. What kind of fighting style do you think they'll give to Kairi?

iLeen

Awards
Kairi HAS to be the 7th guardian of light. If she learns to defend herself, she won't be a damsel anymore. What kind of fighting style do you think they'll give to Kairi?

I can't really imagine Kairi's fighting style yet. Her funky whack-a-Heartless style she did in KHII just makes it hard for me to imagine itXD I know she was just handed a keyblade for the first time and that she didn't know how to use it at the time...just saying can't imagine her actually fighting (she always looked so delicate to me in KHII). But I'm guessing she'll take on a similar style as Aqua in incorporating a lot of magic into her attacks. That would fit her pretty well.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I hope Kairi has some crazy friggin' Light Magic. It'd be awesome if she could be light on her feet (kind of like how Aqua was. I always adored her cartwheels). Or can somehow cause illusions due to Namine? Like, channeling her, or something. That'd be pretty boss.

Miminezz

I hope Kairi has some crazy friggin' Light Magic. It'd be awesome if she could be light on her feet (kind of like how Aqua was. I always adored her cartwheels). Or can somehow cause illusions due to Namine? Like, channeling her, or something. That'd be pretty boss.

I read your post and imagined Kairi turning into Namine a la Dead Fantasy. 83

Ahkin

First off the design for Lea's Keyblade is a totally new design which includes the weapon he used during his time as a Nobody which acts as the handle and guard and then flames erupt from it which create the shaft. It is pretty impressive.

To the person who counts Roxas as one of the Keyblade Wielders, I have to let you know that Roxas is no longer a seperate entity as in he was absorbed back into Sora as of KH2 so he will no longer be in action during the course of the game unless someone Dives into his heart where he resides.

So by my thoughts, the seven beings of light needs to fight the darks coming would be:

1. Sora
2. Kiari
3. Riku
4. Ventus
5. Aqua
6. Terra
7. Lea

I am still unsure where this would place Master Yen Sid and Master Mickey within the battle and there is also the thing about Master Erauqs who is stuck inside of Terra's heart much like Ventus is in Sora's heart.

KH3 is going to be epic.

@Miminezz I don't think she can mainly because Xemnas should have been able to use a Keyblade as well being that he was Xehanort's Nobody and we also have to put into consideration that Roxas was also created in a way that is unique to Nobodies being created as well.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
First off the design for Lea's Keyblade is a totally new design which includes the weapon he used during his time as a Nobody which acts as the handle and guard and then flames erupt from it which create the shaft. It is pretty impressive.

To the person who counts Roxas as one of the Keyblade Wielders, I have to let you know that Roxas is no longer a seperate entity as in he was absorbed back into Sora as of KH2 so he will no longer be in action during the course of the game unless someone Dives into his heart where he resides.

So by my thoughts, the seven beings of light needs to fight the darks coming would be:

1. Sora
2. Kiari
3. Riku
4. Ventus
5. Aqua
6. Terra
7. Lea

I am still unsure where this would place Master Yen Sid and Master Mickey within the battle and there is also the thing about Master Erauqs who is stuck inside of Terra's heart much like Ventus is in Sora's heart.

KH3 is going to be epic.

@Miminezz I don't think she can mainly because Xemnas should have been able to use a Keyblade as well being that he was Xehanort's Nobody and we also have to put into consideration that Roxas was also created in a way that is unique to Nobodies being created as well.

Mickey is alredy confirmed as one f the warriors of light

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

1. Sora
2. Kiari
3. Riku
4. Ventus
5. Aqua
6. Terra
7. Lea

KH3 is going to be epic.

Mickey is alredy confirmed as one f the warriors of light

And Terra is said to be one of the darkness' (at the moment at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back