• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, this con happened this year. He's talking about KH3D.

I know it happened this year.

Here's stuff from the staff members:
Yes, that's right. He's referring to his line in BBS as YMX.

Okay, so just to make more emphasis on this point:
David Gallagher is not confirmed to be the voice of YMX in KH3D. He said "small line" and we all know YMX has a ton of lines in KH3D, but YMX did have a small line in BBS. It is obvious he doesn't know the line was in the beginning of BBS.

Just stressing that point because other sites have been reporting he did confirm it, but he did not.

Caxm

So this is what I got from the ending. Lea has gone back to Radiant Garden most likely to tell the Ienzo and the gang what Xehanort is planning. Xehanort plans to capture the seven princesses to create the X-blade to open KH. Which is why I'm assuming he told Maleficent about KH in the first place. If his plan should fail should would basically be rounding up the princesses for him.

In either case Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Lea will be protecting the PoH's with Kairi protecting herself. Yen Sid her about Kairi using a Keyblade so basically has decided to train her at least that's the impression I got.

Although The gang is still outnumbered 2 to 1. If they'll be forced to split up to protect the PoH's Organization Xehanort will be able to pick them off easily.

That is exactly what I said earlier :D

Save I went as far as to say they would hide the 6 hearts or light inside themselves. I think that would be neat!

Edit: Actually I think Donald and Goofy might have to sit this one out.

Ven (all Sora has to do is free his heart and find Aqua) and Aqua (She my already be free. Mickey could have found her in the RoD, or she my be free of her own accord. That however is unlikely and may be the premise of KH bbsv2) would be better at gaurding the hearts of light.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Save I went as far as to say they would hide the 6 hearts or light inside themselves. I think that would be neat!

Edit: Actually I think Donald and Goofy might have to sit this one out.

Ven (all Sora has to do is free his heart and find Aqua) and Aqua (She my already be free. Mickey could have found her in the RoD, or she my be free of her own accord. That however is unlikely and may be the premise of KH bbsv2) would be better at gaurding the hearts of light.
Well that definitely a possibility.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

That seems kinda inhuman/barbaric. The only time someone has harbored another person's heart was when it was absolutely necessary or it had nowhere else to go. But taking and manipulating someone else's heart for your own personal reasons (even if it'd be for good reasons in this case) just doesn't seem right. There's other ways to go about it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So this is what I got from the ending. Lea has gone back to Radiant Garden most likely to tell the Ienzo and the gang what Xehanort is planning. Xehanort plans to capture the seven princesses to create the X-blade to open KH. Which is why I'm assuming he told Maleficent about KH in the first place. If his plan should fail should would basically be rounding up the princesses for him.

In either case Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Lea will be protecting the PoH's with Kairi protecting herself. Yen Sid her about Kairi using a Keyblade so basically has decided to train her at least that's the impression I got.

Although The gang is still outnumbered 2 to 1. If they'll be forced to split up to protect the PoH's Organization Xehanort will be able to pick them off easily.

Why doesnt lea go save aqua since he can freely go into the dark realm, then it would be 3 master to 2

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
about dang time that Kairi has a bigger role in the series, she seemed so useless.

Crystal

Silver Member
It's better where Kairi getting some character development, so she will be trainning to be a keyblade wielder?

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Yeah. I'm relieved.
Because if she hadn't stepped in, I would've given up the tiny amount of hope I had for her.

Crystal

Silver Member
Hopefully, she will have bigger role in KH3. By the way, what's Donald and Goofy saw in the secret ending?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Have we touched upon why on earth Sora's outfit changes so randomly?
Good example is this video:
Kingdom Hearts 3D - Sora meets Roxas (English subtitles) - YouTube
up to 1:49 we see Sora in his KH2 outfit, at 1:50 it changes to his kh3d mixture outfit, nothing "happens" from 1:49 to 1:50 other than camera view change, So what the kupo is up with the insta-changing? Lol.

That's what I was confused about as well...I just figure it may make more sense when its in English, or maybe it was just supposed to be confusing :p If so, mission accomplished...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Because they have no idea where in the Realm of Darkness Aqua is.

True, its one large area, but they could start looking send out a rescue party,
mabey they can track her she proably has the strongest source of light in the area

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I figured the moments when Sora was himself *KH2 clothes* is when he was more or less interacting with actual people within his heart rather that dreams.... though that couldn't really be true for when he had met up with Riku and Kairi for a moment, then Terra and Aqua... that was definitely part of the nightmare/dream.

So, I don't really know. I guess it's part of the mind f-ery. Just to make it as confusing as it possibly can be.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Larxene I can see going with it but not the other 3, especially not pinky

Why?

Larxene I can never see going with it. Not the way it's being dealt with by Xehanort. Look at her personality. I doubt she's going to be pleased, or even willingly submit, to lose her sense of self and become somebody else's puppet. Besides, she's not that interested in gaining status as much as she's interested in having "fun". Part of me thinks the only reason why she joined the CO rebellion was because it would prove entertaining. Marluxia's the one who's all power hungry.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Why?

Larxene I can never see going with it. Not the way it's being dealt with by Xehanort. Look at her personality. I doubt she's going to be pleased, or even willingly submit, to lose her sense of self and become somebody else's puppet. Besides, she's not that interested in gaining status as much as she's interested in having "fun". Part of me thinks the only reason why she joined the CO rebellion was because it would prove entertaining. Marluxia's the one who's all power hungry.

Yeah i see her coming back and becoming one, though it might be a bit contrived considering the orginal larxene. Besides the other just may not have a choice MX has the power to force anyone.
Kairi becoming a keyblade weilder makes me really want Larxene to come back and i think the odds are in her favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back