• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/166957-so-we-know-ymxs-identity-maybe-not.html
Read that theory.

@Chaser Who else is there of notable fame? Has Jesse McCartney confirmed he'll be back for Ven and Roxas?
I read that already and I actually think that is likely considering Vanitas is possibly the first person that met MX as a host. However, I'm just speaking in terms of if he didn't turn out to be YX. It's not set in stone to the point where I can't suggest it.

Absolute

You know, this 13 Darkness and current unknown members would give an opportunity for Larxene, Luxord, Marluxia and Demyx to come back as somebodies and be relevant again.

Mr Yippie

You know, this 13 Darkness and current unknown members would give an opportunity for Larxene, Luxord, Marluxia and Demyx to come back as somebodies and be relevant again.

I'd rather them be part of the next saga

Larxene I can see going with it but not the other 3, especially not pinky

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The only two there I've ever heard of are Bret and Jason and Demi, who do the others play?
Bruce voices Tron(Which his wiki pages says is coming back in 3D despite no proof), Garrett is Sam in Tron Legacy, and Zachary is a fan-hope for Young Master Xehanort.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So this is what I got from the ending. Lea has gone back to Radiant Garden most likely to tell the Ienzo and the gang what Xehanort is planning. Xehanort plans to capture the seven princesses to create the X-blade to open KH. Which is why I'm assuming he told Maleficent about KH in the first place. If his plan should fail should would basically be rounding up the princesses for him.

In either case Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Lea will be protecting the PoH's with Kairi protecting herself. Yen Sid her about Kairi using a Keyblade so basically has decided to train her at least that's the impression I got.

Although The gang is still outnumbered 2 to 1. If they'll be forced to split up to protect the PoH's Organization Xehanort will be able to pick them off easily.

.:Mega:.

Awards
It was in a recent interview!

[video=youtube;kPwpCGLrG1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwpCGLrG1w[/video]

Right here. He mentions it... somewhere in there, that he's voicing Xehanort as a minor role.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was in a recent interview!

Anime Conji 2012: "Voice of Riku" Panel - YouTube">Anime Conji 2012: "Voice of Riku" Panel - YouTube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Right here. He mentions it... somewhere in there, that he's voicing Xehanort as a minor role.
He was talking about Birth by Sleep, 'yo.

Young Master Xehanort isn't a minor role in this game. He was in Birth by Sleep when David voiced him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back