• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
The Secret Ending is now subbed in English:
[video=youtube;PLp1NI_JD3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PLp1NI_JD3A#at=111[/video]

See for yourself before it's deleted.

So our seven lights are TAV, SRK, and Lea.

What about Mickey? I'm pretty sure that Terra is posessed by Xehanort at the moment. So it's Lea, Mickey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, and Ven, right?

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Yeah, I didn't think about that. Terra is not the brightest (lol) right now.
Aqua might be the only one from TAV to be able to face Xehanort since Ven is still asleep and Terra's still posessed. It’s likely for them to rescue Aqua and have Ven wake up after. The caption hints at it too “The light in darkness leads to the last Key.”, meaning Aqua.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not sure if this has been mentioned, still have to go through 17 pages, but with this secret ending and the BBSV2 secret ending, these seem much more likely:
  • Ven smiled at the end of 3D, he vanishes in the V2 trailer. He possibly woke up?
  • Kairi is being trained, she was seen in Twilight Town with HPO. Possibly going there on a mission?
  • Sora went back to the Realm of Sleep and went to Traverse Town, Donald and Goofy go there to look for him.
I love the connections here, even if they might not be what does happen.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I wonder though, Kairi is also one of the seven of pure light herself. I wonder if that will lead to complications.
Yen Sid says that "seven lights split away from the X-blade (I guess he means the one that was in the keyblade war, not the one from BBS)" to protect the seven pure light hearts.
So why would one of these lights go into one of the hearts it is supposed to protect?

I also wonder if the last scene from the opening movie has anything to to with it because if you don't count Donald and Goofy you also have 7 people there.

djam2410

Yeah, I didn't think about that. Terra is not the brightest (lol) right now.
Aqua might be the only one from TAV to be able to face Xehanort since Ven is still asleep and Terra's still posessed. It’s likely for them to rescue Aqua and have Ven wake up after. The caption hints at it too “The light in darkness leads to the last Key.”, meaning Aqua.

or it could also be referring to Terra....

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
To me, the less Lea, the better.

Yeah, still in disagreement.

I also wonder if the last scene from the opening movie has anything to to with it because if you don't count Donald and Goofy you also have 7 people there.

Exactly what I was thinking (cause I love the end of the opening, but that's neither here nor there).

Kairi also isn't present, yet we see that she's going to start training, and more or less, make it to KH3 with enough skill.

Nomura could have placed anyone in that finishing scene, anyone. They could have all the wielders there in the line-up for more OMGness, but there were only these specific people presented. Obviously, he doesn't care about spoilers about who returns or not because Roxas' one of them. And Terra. And Ventus.

Absolute

So, 7 guardians of light to protect the seven princesses against the 13 Darkness.

Now, for simplicity, that would mean each of the good guy wielders would get to protect one of the princesses against one or two members of the 13 Darkness. Now, doing it that way gives each wilder a chance to be playable for some time and more exposure for those Disney worlds that the princess belongs to (sorry folks, but Agrabah is coming back, hopefully using the TV series as the plot for the world).

However, Kairi is the problem here, being in both groups. She can't very well protect herself since that would defeat the purpose of a Light Guardian protecting a princess. Also due to the fact that out of the 7 wielders we assume, she has the least battle experience. So odds are that she is paired with another experienced wielder, some body guards (she teams up with Donald or Goofy?) or is placed in a secure area to train or to be protected, or someone we don't expect appears to fight with her (Xion.....?).

With the math set-up, there are 7 guardians and 13 darkness, so you would assume that almost every guardian would have to fight or deal with two of the darknesses, leaving one guardian against one darkness. Odds are that could be Sora against Master Xehanort in the final battle.

It appears that the plot of KHIII will involve protecting the princesses, perhaps failing so the X-Blade could be created (failing by perhaps lea being control by MX, Vanitas popping up or if Terra is saved he is taken under control again or something, basically where one or more of the Guardians is manipulated by MX to do his dirty work). So, i was thinking that BBS is where someone like Aqua or Ven will be rescued and BBS2's plot is getting the group set-up for the big fights in KHIII.

I wonder if we will see the Keyblade of People's hearts from KHI again as that was created from the hearts of 6 of the princesses. It makes it appear that that was a proto-type X-Blade if this is what happened to the X-Blade after the war.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
True, true. They did show both YMX/Terra/whatever and Aqua in it.

It was clearly Terra in the end of the opening (brown hair!). He landed right beside Roxas.

I remember that people wondered why Xion wasn't there, and I have a theory on that one.
The "Xehanort Army" consists of 13 people, and as we know (and see in the games) every form of Xehanort is very strong.

They will be most likely after the princesses and also try to destroy/capture or whatever the 7 "protecting" lights. So long story made easy, the Xehanort Army splits up. One half goes after the 7 lights (who are supported by Donald & Goofy) while the other goes after the princesses.
Should be easy right? Wrong Xehanort's, because one of the princesses has a keyblade herself (and she's maybe backed up by Lea and Xion, hence them not being present in the scene at the end of the opening).

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It can also be possible that Lea's falling to the Xehanort piece inside him. I mean, do we even have confirmation that he's alright on that end?

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
It was clearly Terra in the end of the opening (brown hair!). He landed right beside Roxas.

I remember that people wondered why Xion wasn't there, and I have a theory on that one.
The "Xehanort Army" consists of 13 people, and as we know (and see in the games) every form of Xehanort is very strong.

They will be most likely after the princesses and also try to destroy/capture or whatever the 7 "protecting" lights. So long story made easy, the Xehanort Army splits up. One half goes after the 7 lights (who are supported by Donald & Goofy) while the other goes after the princesses.
Should be easy right? Wrong Xehanort's, because one of the princesses has a keyblade herself (and she's maybe backed up by Lea and Xion, hence them not being present in the scene at the end of the opening).

I meant the secret ending.
The quote "The light in the darkness leads to the final key..." or something like that.
So it could be either of them. I think it means that once they save Aqua, they can go save Ven.

Radar

Bronze Member
Even though it is only seven people against thirteen, I think it will qualify as the next keyblade war. The seven lights are the last defense guarding the seven hearts of pure light, so if Xehanort's 13 group wins the battle, all is lost.

Hence the ability to call this final battle a "war" in my opinion. Also it seems it will most likely take place in good ol' keyblade grabeyard.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Even though it is only seven people against thirteen, I think it will qualify as the next keyblade war. The seven lights are the last defense guarding the seven hearts of pure light, so if Xehanort's 13 group wins the battle, all is lost.

Hence the ability to call this final battle a "war" in my opinion. Also it seems it will most likely take place in good ol' keyblade grabeyard.

Even though Yen Sid actually said they were trying to prevent a Keyblade War by doing this. A Keyblade War will happen when Xehanort gains control of the X-Blade and uses it to open a door to all worlds, and through that door Keyblade-bearing warriors will flock from all over, TO BATTLE FOR THE LIGHT WITHIN KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!! as Vanitas put it.

Caxm

Yensid Said the 7 hearts of light need to be protected.

Mickey Said they need one more protector.

I think they are going to take the seven hearts of pure light and hide them inside of a key-blade bearer

Sora
Riku
Mickey
Ven
Aqua
Axel

Kairi will protect herself

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yensid Said the 7 hearts of light need to be protected.

Mickey Said they need one more protector.

I think they are going to take the seven hearts of pure light and hide them inside of a key-blade bearer

Sora
Riku
Mickey
Ven
Aqua
Axel

Kairi will protect herself
Wait, I'm not sure what you're getting at.Maybe because it's still morning and I'm tired, but are you talking about them removing the hearts out of Belle, Jasmine, etc. and putting it into themselves?

Caxm

Yes, they will hide the seven hearts in the vessel of a key-bearer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back