• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending

And I love Nomura for it. ;A; I can't get over how adorable Sora and Riku are. Their friendship is just so perfect ;A; It reminds me of me and my best friends.

.:Mega:.

Awards

I've gotten word from a friend of mine in Japan that you have to hit all of the gold letters in the dive section of the credits to unlock the "secret message". It looks... really challenging.

But apparently it spells out "secret message unlocked" on the bottom screen. She came very close, but missed a few letters.

Crystal

Silver Member

I don't know whether i should put it in spoiler tag or not, but after the ending credits, why is Sora still stay in RoS?

Zul

Awards

I don't know whether i should put it in spoiler tag or not, but after the ending credits, why is Sora still stay in RoS?

is that the RoS? It's KH2 Sora, I was under the impression that he brought the spirit dream eaters into the RoL and was in an actual Traverse Town .

And I love Nomura for it. ;A; I can't get over how adorable Sora and Riku are. Their friendship is just so perfect ;A; It reminds me of me and my best friends.

My favorite so far has to be Ven's heart showing up to save Sora from being taken by darkness, I hope they become close friends too, they've helped each other since Sora was born.

KHplaya

So I have a question. Does Sora's story pretty much end after the Xemnas fight? Cus from that point on it seems to be all Riku. Is this true?

zEndless

So I have a question. Does Sora's story pretty much end after the Xemnas fight? Cus from that point on it seems to be all Riku. Is this true?

Yes, he passes out after the fight and Riku has to go and save him.

I tought the ending of the game was a bit meh though, I mean 5 bosses in a row is cool but I'd rather had they spread it out a bit more.

Crystal

Silver Member

is that the RoS? It's KH2 Sora, I was under the impression that he brought the spirit dream eaters into the RoL and was in an actual Traverse Town .

Oh, so that's actual Traverse Town..but why is he alone at there? Is he going on some journey or something?

zEndless

Oh, so that's actual Traverse Town..but why is he alone at there? Is he going on some journey or something?

Yes he is going to train more I guess.

Also, Crimmyice just got up to 'Secret Message Unloc_ed'

So no secret ending yet xDD

Crystal

Silver Member

Yes he is going to train more I guess.

Also, Crimmyice just got up to 'Secret Message Unloc_ed'

So no secret ending yet xDD

I hope we can watch secret ending soon xD
By the way, Is Ven awake during the ending scene?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Nobody knows, unfortunately. It's probably revolving around more Xehanort trolling.

That's what i thought too. -_-

Also one more Q. Sora in the ending. He's in the real traverse town? or is he in the Dream one?

He's stream was up 5 minutes ago.

Crystal i think he's either that orSora is alright after all that pain he endured

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

That's what i thought too. -_-

Also one more Q. Sora in the ending. He's in the real traverse town? or is he in the Dream one?

He's stream was up 5 minutes ago.

Crystal i think he's either that orSora is alright after all that pain he endured

Sora is fine, and yes its a dream world. Hence the dream eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back