• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending

How was that not obvious? Doesn't his pose on the throne suggest something was up? Like, oh I donno... Like his heart was shattered, or something?

The way it was presented in the trailer I thought that it was something a little more permanent and plot important than YMX going "Well that's that. Now where do I put him...AH-HA! This will do for the time being" *plops him on the throne*

MasterZeR0

The way it was presented in the trailer I thought that it was something a little more permanent than YMX going "Well that's that. Now where do I put him...AH-HA! This will do for the time being" *plops him on the throne*

While that is a good point, we still don't know the FULL context of MX shattering Sora's heart. Like, for what purpose? Maybe he was going to corrupt him and make him part of the Xehanorganization somehow.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

While that is a good point, we still don't know the FULL context of MX shattering Sora's heart. Like, for what purpose? Maybe he was going to corrupt him and make him part of the Xehanorganization somehow.

Well Sora did fill up the last chair.......

I don't get why people keep trying to count 13 people to be Xehanorts....when there were 12 in the Room while Sora was in there.

Unless one decided he'd give up his seat for the unconscious kid.

The Ace of Knave

Apparently, a few people on 2ch have beaten the game and seen both endings but they refuse to spoil anything for everyone.

MasterZeR0

Well Sora did fill up the last chair.......

I don't get why people keep trying to count 13 people to be Xehanorts....when there were 12 in the Room while Sora was in there.

Unless one decided he'd give up his seat for the unconscious kid.

Ima bet one was standing in the middle of the room.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

Maybe the translation is off, and it's saying:

"When Lea helped Sora, Sora wasn't able to produce a Keyblade, but right at the end he pops one out and everyone is surprised. Sora leaves alone on a journey and that is the end."

?

That actually sounds like a decent fix. We can't know for sure until we actually see it or the original spoiler explains better, but this sounds much better.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

Apparently, a few people on 2ch have beaten the game and seen both endings but they refuse to spoil anything for everyone.
Yeah, it's not spoiling if we WANT to know. Gah. Hope we get more content soon :/

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Yeah i doubt they have, or they would have blabbed about it.

Keyblade0

13 More Xehanorts running around?

No....please, no. We already have enough Xehnaort clones.

I really do hope this isn't the real ending....except for the part where Lea gets the Keyblade.

Nate

Pffffffft xDD

I suggested this a while back. Nobody said a word. I assume it means that everyone (whether they hide it or not) has a secret fanboy dream to play as Keyblader Lea.

EDIT: Crap, double fracking post D:

That actually (the Sora not being able to produce a keyblade thing) sounds more plausible then Lea getting one, but who knows?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

How can all 13 members be Xehanort's tools? Roxas is in Sora. Lea, Ienzo, and Aeleus are their somebodies again.
Something is wrong here. @_@

IanM2

This might not be real. It's been circling around KH13 for a bit, but remember, this game has been out for a day and is supposed to take AT LEAST 35 hours to complete. Someone could have done their research and made this up. It could be real, but just know that it's also possible it isn't.

luna008

hey, wasnt a extra thing you could get at one store if you were the first to pick up your pre-ordered copy of 3ds with a completed saved file?what if they had one of those over in japan too?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

The whole Organizationort is perhaps one of those things that I don't understand quite yet.

I doubt, I really doubt, that these people willingly chose to look like Xehanort and be his tools (especially when you consider someone with Larxene's kind of attitude - bet you anything she's the first to defect somehow, unless they're mind-controlled or they're at his mercy). Just like they didn't choose to loose their Hearts, and have it taken from them. On top of that, how did Xehanort managed this? That's pretty darn big.

Also, how high is the possibility that all of them will wield Keyblades? Xehanort's a Master, and considering the upcoming battle (and since he just built his own army there), how farfetched would it be for him to make them all wield so they meet the opposition that's headed his way? I mean, if the ending of the opening credits has any relevancy.

OH YEAH KEYBLADES OH YEAH.

alex7song

A place within a place within a place...you get th

See I have been hearing a completely different rumor going around about the end of KH3D. Supposedly, sora hasn't been real since KHCom when he went to sleep, and is a clone right now. This made a lot of sense with the trailer "Can you be sure that all these memories originated from you" and basically questioning his own existence. What I dont understand is Nightmare Ventus. Why the heck does he even exist. Who is he (gathered he is somehow ventus). And the fact Axel gets a keyblade just makes it a little less believable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back