• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending

I think the nightmare one of Ventus Armor.

Ok, what IS that armor then? Ventus himself? Maybe as a controlled puppet by Xehanort? Simply a nightmare in the form of his armor? Or a sentiment?
Reason I ask is why the heck he would attack Riku (if it's the real deal, that is).

i knew isa wasn't young mx. thank god. people trying to make out that isa actually plays that big of a role...

so who was the red eyes guy? and y was vanitas in the scene with young MX? and does Xehanort die at the end? you say young mx turns into old mx. then what happens? he just vanishes?

No one knows the red eyes guy yet or if Vanitas even plays any bigger role at all beside a cameo. Xehanort definitely doesn't die as the final battle with him takes place in KH 3.

Samhain

Bronze Member

So all we know is Young MX turns into old mx and mx vanishes probably giving a smirk ofc.

what about Apprentice Xehanort? does he only appear in that 1 scene at the begginning of the game? (where we cant even see him anyway because its from his pov)

Zul

Awards

13 Darknesses.

1. MX
2. Ansem
3. Xemnas
4. Vanitas
5. Terra
6. Saix / Isa
7. Braig / Xigbar
8. Dilan / Xaldin
9. Even / Vexen
10. Larxene
11. Marluxia
12. Luxord
13. Demyx

Could be our new org 13 in KH3.

7 Lights

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Donald
4. Goofy
5. Mickey
6. Terra
7. Aqua
8. Ven
9. Roxas

Now why did I list nine?

If MX is the one saying "seven lights", then he obviously believes that the "terra" will be on his side(as a form of Xehanort), not on theirs, and that Ventus will be his tool, not awakened. So subtract Terra and Ven, leaving seven lights.

So basically yeah, it'll start with seven lights and 13 darknesses, and end up differently towards the end, with 9-10 "lights" and 11-12 "darknesses".

You can also subtract anyone who isn't currently a wielder and hit 7.

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Mickey
4. Terra
5. Ventus
6. Aqua
7. Roxas

Barring aspiring wielders and hypothetical wielders such as Kairi and Lea.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

So all we know is Young MX turns into old mx and mx vanishes probably giving a smirk ofc.

what about Apprentice Xehanort? does he only appear in that 1 scene at the begginning of the game? (where we cant even see him anyway because its from his pov)

Not to sound rude, but why keep bringing up Apprentice Xehanort? He's long gone by now.

Samhain

Bronze Member

he's the final version of Xehanort and will most likely be the guy coming back...

he is the transformed version of MX + Terra and was in that form when he turned into the heartless

btw Lea getting a keyblade? what the hell....

Amazing

Lea getting a keyblade doesn't sound all that hard to believe. I mean Kairi got a keyblade in KH2 and no one thought that would happen.

Samhain

Bronze Member

Lea getting a keyblade doesn't sound all that hard to believe. I mean Kairi got a keyblade in KH2 and no one thought that would happen.

yeah but this is more stupid

i bet Lea only got a keyblade because of his ridiculous fanbase

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

13 Darknesses.

1. MX
2. Ansem
3. Xemnas
4. Vanitas
5. Terra
6. Saix / Isa
7. Braig / Xigbar
8. Dilan / Xaldin
9. Even / Vexen
10. Larxene
11. Marluxia
12. Luxord
13. Demyx

Could be our new org 13 in KH3.

7 Lights

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Donald
4. Goofy
5. Mickey
6. Terra
7. Aqua
8. Ven
9. Roxas

Now why did I list nine?

If MX is the one saying "seven lights", then he obviously believes that the "terra" will be on his side(as a form of Xehanort), not on theirs, and that Ventus will be his tool, not awakened. So subtract Terra and Ven, leaving seven lights.

So basically yeah, it'll start with seven lights and 13 darknesses, and end up differently towards the end, with 9-10 "lights" and 11-12 "darknesses".

You can also subtract anyone who isn't currently a wielder and hit 7.

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Mickey
4. Terra
5. Ventus
6. Aqua
7. Roxas

Barring aspiring wielders and hypothetical wielders such as Kairi and Lea.

Lol Zulkir, I actually made the assumption of the seven lights being the wielders seen in the last scene of the opening and substracting Donald and Goofy a page ago. Also considering they appear in "flashes of light" when Mickey "summons" them.

Terra being forcibly part of the "Xehanort Army" and Ven as Xehanort's tool/captive has some interesting vibes to it as well though. ;)

Samhain

Bronze Member

Kairi? i think they're just TRYING to make her seem more important than she actually was in KHII

"hey lets throw this in there because she basically had no role in this game to make it seem she's more important then she actually is"

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

if we needed masters what the hell is the point of giving one to axel we might as well use kairi

Zul

Awards

Lol Zulkir, I actually made the assumption of the seven lights being the wielders seen in the last scene of the opening and substracting Donald and Goofy a page ago. Also considering they appear in "flashes of light" when Mickey "summons" them.

Terra being forcibly part of the "Xehanort Army" and Ven as Xehanort's tool/captive has some interesting vibes to it as well though. ;)

I know, I didn't miss your post. I usually don't go out of my way to say "Someone else thought of this!".

If I got an idea from someone and opened a topic on it, then I'll mention it was their idea that started it.

The overall idea is that there are definitely 13 candidates for villains in KH3, and well as reasons why despite there being more than 7 good guys, they would be limited to 7 through some means.

Square could do something awesome and have Disney characters mixed into this instead of sideshow filler, but that's getting hopes up a bit too far.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Lea is a WEILDER not a MASTER. You might want to played BBS and Re:Coded again

I know he is a weilder not a master, but the stress of the exam was that we needed more master if xheanort was to appere with backup on the same level as himself. So now axel a weilder, who obvioulsy woulndt be ready to take the exam, if ther was time, plus we have kairi who may be capable but is being ignored.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I know, I didn't miss your post. I usually don't go out of my way to say "Someone else thought of this!".

If I got an idea from someone and opened a topic on it, then I'll mention it was their idea that started it.

The overall idea is that there are definitely 13 candidates for villains in KH3, and well as reasons why despite there being more than 7 good guys, they would be limited to 7 through some means.

Square could do something awesome and have Disney characters mixed into this instead of sideshow filler, but that's getting hopes up a bit too far.

Ah, alright. I was also just pointing out that we have similar thought processes. *ggg*

Yeah, although the 13 candidates for the "villains" could be different, as for i.e. Terra being already one of the "lights". I take a guess that you left out Ienzo and Aeleus on purpose?

There is also still the possibility that with the seven lights the princesses are meant, lol. Or something entirely different.

I know he is a weilder not a master, but the stress of the exam was that we needed more master if xheanort was to appere with backup on the same level as himself. So now axel a weilder, who obvioulsy woulndt be ready to take the exam, if ther was time, plus we have kairi who may be capable but is being ignored.

The "exam" has become redundant if not unimportant by the time that Xehanort totally wrecked it and stuff. With Riku being a master now they have two, once Aqua is back three masters.
Kairi capable? Lol, unlike Lea, who already has fighting experience without a keyblade, Kairi doesn't even have that.

Awards

So, wait, does Sora leave on a journey of his own choosing, or is he sent off by Yen Sid or something?

And just how does Sora take this news? In fact, how do his friends take it, for that matter?

And I actually figured the seven lights will be the seven princesses. After all, they never explained why MX was after the princesses in BbS. Maybe they'll finally give some explanation as to how it ties into Xehanort's master plan.

And about all those hooded guys. Are they really all clones of YMX, and are they really all former Organization members? Because the members I know who are in this new Organization of sorts are MX, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Braig, and Isa. Lea is a good guy now, so he's clearly not with them, and I doubt Ansem's other four apprentices have teamed up with MX either since I saw no mention of them in this ending (unless they do happen to have teamed up). Roxas, of course, is left out as well (at least, I think so). That just leaves four other members (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene), and if they've been turned into YMX clones, that'll add up to nine members. So just who are the remaining four?

Awards

What the...Xehanort clones? O.O We don't actually get to see the resurrected Organization in their original forms?

Etherealin

So, wait, does Sora leave on a journey of his own choosing, or is he sent off by Yen Sid or something?

And just how does Sora take this news? In fact, how do his friends take it, for that matter?

And I actually figured the seven lights will be the seven princesses. After all, they never explained why MX was after the princesses in BbS. Maybe they'll finally give some explanation as to how it ties into Xehanort's master plan.

And about all those hooded guys. Are they really all clones of YMX, and are they really all former Organization members? Because the members I know who are in this new Organization of sorts are MX, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Braig, and Isa. Lea is a good guy now, so he's clearly not with them, and I doubt Ansem's other four apprentices have teamed up with MX either since I saw no mention of them. Roxas, of course, is left out as well (at least, I think so). That just leaves four other members (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene), and if they've been turned into YMX clones, that'll add up to nine members. So just who are the remaining six?

Random thought- if the hooded Riku in Prankster's Paradise is Repliku, then could he possibly be one of the remaining six? Or possibly Vanitas and the REU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back