• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zEndless

I tought it would be nice to make a thread for the ending since the game's been out for a while already.

I'll update this thread if there is confirmed information, a video, etc.

Also feel free to share/discuss what we know so far.

Update:
This the most detailed description I could find so far, credits go to Goldpanner:

One of the last bosses is young Xehanort. After you beat him, he turns into Geezernort. Right when he tries to split Sora's heart, Lea appears. So does Saix and a new Organisation XIII, hood down. Xehanort says, "Seven lights, and thirteen darknesses. You will face each other in that land." Then he disappears.

The last boss is armoured Ventus. Sora keept on sleeping, so Riku went to save him. You play a game where you have to put the pieces of Sora's heart back together, by hitting Sora's as they float gently down. Then you fight armoured Ventus there. Even if you win, Sora drops into the darkness. Then, Riku uses Sora's Keyblade. Then, Roxas (What are you afraid of?), Ven (What’s most important to you?) and Xion (What do you want outta life?) question you one after the other, giving you three options. After that, Ansem the Wise shows up. This is all in Sora's heart, bu the way, and he's there because of the research data that was put in there.

Ansem tells you that those three's questions are the key to waking up. Sora wakes up, and Riku is the only one acknowledged as a Keyblade Master. When Lea helped Sora, he wasn't able to produce a Keyblade, but right at the end he pops one out and everyone is surprised. Sora leaves alone on a journey and that is the end.

After the ending, you see Sora playing with a Dream Eater in Traverse Town. Right after, they show an image of Ven sleeping in Castle Oblivion.

The Organisation are Xehanort's tools. It seems that was their purpose from the start. It seems like the plan was to turn all of them into Xehanort. It looks like Lea is now 100% your ally, saying he's become a Keyblade Wielder and everything. At the end you see him off at Yen Sid's place, probably cause he still has training to do.

Sorakh212

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending

Interesting stuff. This just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see video of it.

keyblade13

Must find secret ending.Does it show Riku coming out of tbe realm of sleep

zEndless

What bothers me is the following ''You will face each other in that land.''

What does he mean with that land? Keyblade graveyard?

Romi

Did they cover why Ansem put that data into Sora? Or was that back in coded?

keyblade13

What bothers me is the following ''You will face each other in that land.''

What does he mean with that land? Keyblade graveyard?
Could also be sora facing a dissapointed Mickey, Riku, kari, Aqua. Just a thought. Is sora technically trapped in the RoS

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

One of the last bosses is young Xehanort. After you beat him, he turns into Geezernort. Right when he tries to split Sora's heart, Lea appears. So does Saix and a new Organisation XIII, hood down. Xehanort says, "Seven lights, and thirteen darknesses. You will face each other in that land." Then he disappears.

So what exactly does Saix do in this? I'm assuming he's helping Xehanort?

The last boss is armoured Ventus. Sora keept on sleeping, so Riku went to save him. You play a game where you have to put the pieces of Sora's heart back together, by hitting Sora's as they float gently down. Then you fight armoured Ventus there. Even if you win, Sora drops into the darkness. Then, Riku uses Sora's Keyblade.

Not surprised to see Riku be the one to save the day this time around, but I am surprised to hear that he uses Sora's Keyblade. Does it go back to Kingdom Key when Riku uses it, or does Riku use whatever Keychain we had Sora using before he went to sleep? Still, kinda ironic to see Riku using the Keyblade he was originally meant to wield once again. :)

Then, Roxas (What are you afraid of?), Ven (What’s most important to you?) and Xion (What do you want outta life?) question you one after the other, giving you three options. After that, Ansem the Wise shows up. This is all in Sora's heart, bu the way, and he's there because of the research data that was put in there.

Ansem tells you that those three's questions are the key to waking up.

Holy shit. It's those three questions from the tutorial of KH1. o_o Do we have the same optional answers from KH1 too?

Sora wakes up, and Riku is the only one acknowledged as a Keyblade Master. When Lea helped Sora, he wasn't able to produce a Keyblade, but right at the end he pops one out and everyone is surprised. Sora leaves alone on a journey and that is the end.

Yeah, not surprised to see Riku being the only one to pass the MoM Exam, but I'm glad to hear that this is the case. Riku REALLY deserved to be the big hero this time. :)

Also surprised to hear Lea is now a Keyblade Wielder. I wonder what Keyblade he'll use? Maybe a new one?

Very interesting to hear Sora going on his own for a journey... this should make a case of some interesting character development for him when KH3 opens up. :)

After the ending, you see Sora playing with a Dream Eater in Traverse Town. Right after, they show an image of Ven sleeping in Castle Oblivion.

Wait a sec, is Sora still in the Realm of Sleep or not? o.o If not, I guess Dream Eaters are now capable of being found in the Realm of Light too?

The Organization are Xehanort's tools. It seems that was their purpose from the start.

Obviously. This is Xehanort after all.

It seems like the plan was to turn all of them into Xehanort.

"We are Legion, We are Xehanort."

It looks like Lea is now 100% your ally, saying he's become a Keyblade Wielder and everything. At the end you see him off at Yen Sid's place, probably cause he still has training to do.

As I said before, I wonder what keyblade he's using. o.o But that said, glad to hear he's a wielder now. :) Something about him being added to the ranks of Keybearers pleases me. :)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

@Theart, Maybe a keyblade like Bond of Flame or the one you get when you meet Lea in BBS?

Both crossed my mind, but I'm kinda hoping for a new design. :)

And I realize most folks are not pleased with Lea becoming a Keyblade Wielder. Normally I wouldn't be happy with this, but for some odd reason, I don't mind it this time around.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

Axel a wielder... Not sure if I like that.
Sora not becoming a keyblade master.... That is surprising but then again it makes a little sense considering the cover art.
Organization XIII being Xehanorts tools. Kinda figured that.

I almost wish I didn't spoil my self... Lol, but o well
can't wait for the secret ending.

nubstyle

Reading that made me tremble a bit. KH3 seems like it's going to be epic.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I'm so glad that Lea is a keyblade wielder now! Surprising that Sora didn't become master, but did Riku become master?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Hmm, very interesting. As for the "seven" lights, these could either mean the seven princesses or maybe the seven keyblade wielders we see in the last scene of the opening.
Subtract Donald and Goofy (who are not wielders) and we have seven wielders in "that land" (Keyblade Graveyard).
1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Mickey
4. Terra
5. Aqua
6. Ventus
7. Roxas

---

I am really intrigued on Ansem's data though and what it actually helps with.

BtW, does Riku really fight the actual Ventus in his armor, or that blackened Nightmare-thing?

Zul

Awards

Hmm..still no mention of Vanitas. What is the point of showing him in that "one" scene then? Foreshadowing KH3? Bleh.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Hmm, very interesting. As for the "seven" lights, these could either mean the seven princesses or maybe the seven keyblade wielders we see in the last scene of the opening.
Subtract Donald and Goofy (who are not wielders) and we have seven wielders in "that land" (Keyblade Graveyard).
1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Mickey
4. Terra
5. Aqua
6. Ventus
7. Roxas

---

I am really intrigued on Ansem's data though and what it actually helps with.

BtW, does Riku really fight the actual Ventus in his armor, or that blackened Nightmare-thing?

I think the nightmare one of Ventus Armor.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

All of that makes sense though I can't wait to see the ending myself. So if alot of the organization members became a Xehanort then does that mean we'll have like Larxene-Xehanort, Marluxia-Xehanort, Luxord-Xehanort, and so on?

Samhain

Bronze Member

i knew isa wasn't young mx. thank god. people trying to make out that isa actually plays that big of a role...

so who was the red eyes guy? and y was vanitas in the scene with young MX? and does Xehanort die at the end? you say young mx turns into old mx. then what happens? he just vanishes?

Amazing

Huh, I should've known how bastardly Master Xehanort was. Turn all of Org XIII into himself.

I totally saw it coming with Riku being acknowledged as a Keyblade master first though. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back