• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrith

"The past will be reawakened as a new number"

Quite possibly the previous games KH1 & KH2, maybe even KH: BBS will be put WITH KH3. So Basically all main titles in 1 game.

Or they'll just have a KH HD Collection then name it KH 2.9 or something.

But yea

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I thought it meant something to do with a HD collection too, but to Nomura, that message could mean anything.

I so want to play KH1 again.
I want to actually play Re:COM, I don't know if it'll be in a HD collection, but I'd love it to be there.

Decrith

Honestly, I can only see the HD Collection to be, KH: BBS, KH1 & KH2, I really doubt the other games wil be included, expecially Re: CoM because it already is a remake of the GB Version of the Game.

I included KH:BBS because, if I remember correctly, its regarded as KH0 by Nomura himself.

LMNOP

I thought it meant something to do with a HD collection too, but to Nomura, that message could mean anything.

I want to actually play Re:COM, I don't know if it'll be in a HD collection, but I'd love it to be there.

Yeah I want to play it too, I never played ReCom, only Com, and I didnt even beat that.

curlychuck

If I had to guess, the secret message hints at an HD collection (which is kind of a strange thing to tease). The collection would probably include KH1, KH2, and possibly KHRE:COM, since it would be easy to port those from PS2 to PS3. They also MAY include BBS into the mix, similar to the release of Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker on PS3 in HD.

But honestly, who knows...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm positive the secret message was pointing to an HD remake or an HD collection as the next installment, while the secret message in the credits was pointing to KH3 being the next title chronologically.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I always felt it was for KH3 only. I mean so many characters from the past have to be reawakened and it's in HD so yeah.

I'm too cynical to expect an HD collection when it was already said there were no current plans just a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back