• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D E3 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3D

By Ulti

The “non interactive demo” kicks off with Sora and Riku on Destiny Islands. Let me rephrase that. KH1 Sora and KH1 Riku. We appear to be back into the KH timeline so it already seems like this game does not continue the story. Both kids are gazing at the sea until Riku falls backwards and disappears into thin air. Sora looks back to Riku but he is gone. Worried, Sora appears to be calling out to him. I say appears because I could not hear a damn thing. So, Sora looks around Destiny Islands. Now, it starts getting weird.

And by weird I mean Sora has the Keyblade, Kingdom Key style, and is able to Glide. No idea how Sora can do this already. At sunset, Sora wanders off to the crooked tree at the front of the island. He sits down, appearing tired, and closes his eyes. There is a flash of light and suddenly we are in Trverse Town. But Sora is not here. It is Riku! Riku appears to be surprised by this as well and wanders about, eventually heading into the next district. Shadow Heartless surround Riku in a familiar scene from the first KH game. Riku, worried some more, looks to a twinkling in the sky.

It is Sora! Wait, another Sora? And another. Holy crap it is raining Sora! Yes, I am serious. A bunch of Sora are falling from the sky. But when the camera pans back to Riku, it is not Riku but Sora. Now Sora is surrounded by Heartless. He whips out his Keyblade and starts thrashing the little ones about. Then suddenly a giant Nobody appears in the square with him. Sora takes charge and assaults it. Sora wakes up on the crooked tree. Next to him are Riku and Kairi.

End trailer. So, what did we learn? Nothing. Seriously, we learn NOTHING about this game. We are left in a wake of more confusion. I am not even sure if this trailer had anything to do with the game but to simply show us KH in 3D. But I do admit it looks terrific on the 3DS. Hopefully, we will get actual news about the new game soon.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Reconnect.

I can feel it.

Or i guess it. :p The raining Sora's just.. say that to me. And the fact everything about it is just confusing.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
yeah it seems obvious that the demo was just put together to show off the effects and isnt really saying much about the story, or its placement at all...

tacochance

My money says that 3DS is gonna have something to do with Data Sora, or they put the Real Sora into the data world to do something stupid that'll only give us more confusion.

Either KH3D is about Reconnect (POSSIBLY), or it is a bunch of bullcrap about Sora's "Real thoughts lately".

raycat27_2003

Awards
Its the actual trailer. I just took notes on it. You'll never get video on the 3DS on a camera anyways. If you don't look at the screen straight on, you don't get the 3D effects.
Okay, but the rest of us want to see what you saw and wrote down.

FATE

Awards
So, what did we learn? Nothing. Seriously, we learn NOTHING about this game. We are left in a wake of more confusion. I am not even sure if this trailer had anything to do with the game but to simply show us KH in 3D.

Precisely why it was a demo.

Awards
Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be an alternate universe/dimention. I mean, in the original KHI we got Riku that gave in to the darkness and so Sora was chosen by the keyblade in his friend's place. Heck, what if this game really was an alternative dimention, and shows us what would happen if Riku had been selected by the keyblade? I mean, in the KH universe, everything is connected (lulz, key word) and the slightest thing affects what happens next. Like the end of KHI, part of CoM, and even KHII. Heck, imagine if Sora and Ebil!Riku hadn't fought in HB maybe Roxas wouldn't have even existed. Argh, this gives me a headache. And it's way to early for my silly head to start making assumptions and theories that will inevitably be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back