• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KOIKOIBA

I just compared the two sound clips from the KH3D Trailer with the scene in KH1 where Sora asks Riku if they get that far with the raff. They sound exactly the same. No, I don't mean the script. I mean the voices. They sound exactly the same! Sure, the VAs could tried to say the text like they did years ago, but I don't think so and for what reason? That scene even takes at a different place, so it would not be necessary to do so. The first time I watch the trailer I even notice how Miyu Irino's voice sound a little higher then I heard him currently (since I'm a huge fan of his works and watch many series were he is in the cast of), even higher then his CoM & Coded Voice, but now I think they just take the old sound clip from their soundarchiv. Notice that nothing in the trailer said was new? I guess they haven't started with the voice recording and just use old sound clips.

So, what my point is? Just saying that you should not take it seriously about the raff. It could just be a placeholder-coversation fill with old soundclips (like when they use old soundclips for KHFM & KH2FM+ PV), because they haven't started the voice recording for this game. With that awareness I will not wonder if they talk about something very diffenrent in the final versin of the game.

Radar

Bronze Member
I think what is going to make this game even better is the gameplay. Noumura will incorperate the three D's into gameplay, and I am excited for that.

Greekguy7

Would The MoM Exam Be a full game long?

I believe a majority of the game will be training and preparing for the Mark of Mastery Exam.

Yen Sid might tell Sora to train by helping people in all new places, and he has to get there without the help of anyone. No Donald, No Goofy, and No Gummi Ship, maybe Keyblade Glider ;)

And then Yen Sid will advise Riku to go to the same worlds (different order) and practice fighting to keep his darkness in check, and different bosses than sora that abuse darkness.

And for the last 1/3 or 1/4 of the game will be the actual Test.

Where the Subtitle of the game (Dream Drop Distance) will come into effect, Sora will help people in the worlds to acheive their DREAMS ( I'm not sure if it was confirmed that the game takes place in dreams), Riku will DROP in to eliminate the darkness being used where it shouldn't, and both of them will go the DISTANCE (sorry if sounds to Hercules-y).

Sorry if everything I said is flawed :)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Would The MoM Exam Be a full game long?

I believe a majority of the game will be training and preparing for the Mark of Mastery Exam.

Yen Sid might tell Sora to train by helping people in all new places, and he has to get there without the help of anyone. No Donald, No Goofy, and No Gummi Ship, maybe Keyblade Glider ;)

And then Yen Sid will advise Riku to go to the same worlds (different order) and practice fighting to keep his darkness in check, and different bosses than sora that abuse darkness.

And for the last 1/3 or 1/4 of the game will be the actual Test.

Where the Subtitle of the game (Dream Drop Distance) will come into effect, Sora will help people in the worlds to acheive their DREAMS ( I'm not sure if it was confirmed that the game takes place in dreams), Riku will DROP in to eliminate the darkness being used where it shouldn't, and both of them will go the DISTANCE (sorry if sounds to Hercules-y).

Sorry if everything I said is flawed :)

I actually think this is a pretty good theory and I'd MUCH prefer this than "Sora and Riku have to travel through dreams."

SRB2Unleashed

My theory:

1/4 of the game will be the opening cutscenes, tutorial and basic moves. (Incorporated into "training" for Sora and Riku)
2/4 of the game will be the First and Second trials of the Mark of Mastery
3/4 of the game will be the Final trial of the Mark of Mastery
4/4 of the game will be Sora VS Riku (vice-versa) and they both pass the mark of mastery test.

Roxas and Xion

I hardly belive that the game will be about trainig for and the MoM only, it wouldn't be good and wouldn't fit tha place of "like" main game. 3D propably will have these things and more, like a really good plot involving, I don't know, maybe MX actual plans and his allies, Aqua in the RoD (I know about bbsv2), Ventus missing and, perhaps, some Kairi's adventures.
I might be crazy, but didn't Nomura said in one interview that the last world in 3D would be Castle Oblivion?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah people, Nomura didn't say the whole plot of KH3D was going to be about the MOM exam. He said the MOM would be part of the story. So there will be other things included in KH3D. Probably we'll see Xehanort return along with other organization member's original beings. I think Sora and Riku will meet with Lea at some point in KH3D. we may see Maleficent and Pete doing something. And I think toward the end they may save Aqua or find Ven in Castle Oblivion or something. Just different things that will set up KH3.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
No, CO is the last world of Re:Coded

Spoilers my friend.... but yes Castle oblivion is the last world in Re:Coded

EDIT: Also i agree with Memory. MoM won't be the whole game. About saving Ven though i don't know...BBS:FM Secret ending last scene comes in mind and makes it really complicated.

NotaHero21

I feel like I did when BBS and KH2 were anounced, there just isnt enough of anything to give a single hint about what these games are going to be about. We dont have enemies, we dont have time period set, as it could involve time travel and we dont have an antagonist. I dont think xemnas and ASoD are going to make the cut this time.

I would like to think that perhaps we will learn of what became of master erauqs' heart, and weather or not ven is were he was left.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Judging from how everything is going, he's going to be in Sora.

Poor Kid. He's got to go crazy soon.

Revolution

Judging from how everything is going, he's going to be in Sora.

Poor Kid. He's got to go crazy soon.

Eh, he's already got Ven, Xion, had Kairi's, Roxas. He can take another to replace Kairi's :D

Terra's heart has been all over the place though, including coming in close proximity with riku's, who knows what could have happened to erauqs

Eraqu's heart was attached to Terra's heart, like Ven's was to Sora and then Roxas. It would most likely still be with Terra's, most likely in a revived Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back