• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Like it or not, OC will be visited at least once more. They aren't just going to leave Sora as a Junior Hero is Phil's eyes.

Revolution

Like it or not, OC will be visited at least once more. They aren't just going to leave Sora as a Junior Hero is Phil's eyes.

Oh, I know it's going to be shown. It's been in every single game thus far. It just annoys me how it could have been a world with a decent plotline, but instead they ignore the movie.

Radar

Bronze Member
Well I guess a battle between Sora and the Titans on Mt. Olympus would be kind of epic. In this game, not for KH3 they should have all new worlds for that game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, I know it's going to be shown. It's been in every single game thus far. It just annoys me how it could have been a world with a decent plotline, but instead they ignore the movie.

What I'm trying to say is, the could possibly use the movie plot now or something. Especially with the whole "jumpy-spinny-grindy" thing. Just thinking of jumping off the top of the mountain, landing and fighting a Titan we've never versed before makes me jizz in my pants

Edit:
But this game has all new worlds... ._.
I know :(
But Memory does put up a good case of "They said most of the worlds would be new"

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Whoaaaa, I just logged on and saw this. Holy crap.
NOTRE DAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINALLY... that alone makes me so happy.
I'm not digging the title, I preferred 3 Dreamers, but I'm happy to finally know what the title is.
The gameplay looks ridiculously fun, and the end scene with Ansem SOD and Xemnas was great.
Also, the new symbol... I wonder what it is. :3 Hopefully "dream monsters" or something of the sort.
So another trailer comes out on the 27th? Or just a better one?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Whoaaaa, I just logged on and saw this. Holy crap.
NOTRE DAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINALLY... that alone makes me so happy.
I'm not digging the title, I preferred 3 Dreamers, but I'm happy to finally know what the title is.
The gameplay looks ridiculously fun, and the end scene with Ansem SOD and Xemnas was great.
Also, the new symbol... I wonder what it is. :3 Hopefully "dream monsters" or something of the sort.
So another trailer comes out on the 27th? Or just a better one?

Better quality, more online official one. A new one would be epicly amazing but, alas, no :'(

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Better quality, more online official one. A new one would be epicly amazing but, alas, no :'(
Ah, okay. Thanks. :D I thought another trailer would just be giving us too much awesome so close together. Guh, I'm excited for this game~

Kamichamadude

You know if Nomura ever went sex-crazed he could make billions of people "jizz there pants" with a few simple words.
Seriously I went through all 26 pages and jizz is mentioned almost just as much as Dream Drop Distance being a stupid name (though I like it)
N E WAY
Can't wait for this game, getting a 3DS on launch just to make sure I'll have one for this, Goodbye college hello 3DS, 3D, Versus, Type-0, XIII-2, Duodecim.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I just watched the trailer over, and Idk if this had been pointed out already, but when they show Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless, they appear to be standing back to back. (like when they show XH you can see spikey hair behind him faintly, and when they show Xemnas you can see long flowing hair also faintly. What do you think that mean? And yeah I got too much time on my hands.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just watched the trailer over, and Idk if this had been pointed out already, but when they show Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless, they appear to be standing back to back. (like when they show XH you can see spikey hair behind him faintly, and when they show Xemnas you can see long flowing hair also faintly. What do you think that mean? And yeah I got too much time on my hands.

Established many pages back(I think I'm the only one who read each and every post :p)
Behind Ansem is a transparent Xemnas, and behind Xemnas is a transparent Ansem

Kamichamadude

Established many pages back(I think I'm the only one who read each and every post :p)
Behind Ansem is a transparent Xemnas, and behind Xemnas is a transparent Ansem

Not the only one, but very few people do as you can tell by the repeat of information multiple times.
It's really annoying when its repeated more than twice.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So my head hurts but I like staring at graphics and junk but is it just me or did they slightly change Xemnas' face to make it look even more of Terra/Terranort?

I mean, he did before but there is something slightly shifted about his eyes and hair that made him look even more like Terra.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not the only one, but very few people do as you can tell by the repeat of information multiple times.
It's really annoying when its repeated more than twice.

Yay for more people wasting their lives <3

OH tell me about it, it is so annoying. Can't blame them though. there is nearly 400 posts

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Ya damn straight I'm not gonna read 400 posts. But sorry for pointing out old news :p

I mean, he did before but there is something slightly shifted about his eyes and hair that made him look even more like Terra.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they made Xemnas' face more Terra like. Just strengthing the point that it's Terra's body and soul I suppose. I think that was also pointed out in the yonder pages.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Although I think some of these spinoff title names are awkward as hell, they have a kind of personality and end up meaning a lot more to fans than the average passerby. Haters gonna hate~

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I screamed when I saw the bells. Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite Disney movie and I'm just thrilled to know that it's gonna be in KH.
The moves looks cool, the title sounds mysterious, and the text in the trailer is BACKWARDS!Now I REALLY want this game!

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Love the color theme. :3

A symbol similar Heartless symbol but with a wings?

it seems like its a combination of the heartless and unversed symbol. otherwise, it's something entirely different

fcuk! i didn't want to buy the 3DS... but it IS getting better and better!!!
i don't mind the game and the trailer/gameplay rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back