• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm excited! :D

& the "prologue to the final battle" makes me uneasy
..I DON'T WANT KINGDOM HEARTS TO END :[
It's not going to end with '3'
the only thing ending there is everything about Xehanort.

And Yen Sid

I kid about Maester Yen Sid

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
They said there will another arc after the "Xehanort" one. Don't worry.

I am worried about that though... FF set it up to be different every time. The extraordinary long arcs just make it seem... odd.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm excited! :D

& the "prologue to the final battle" makes me uneasy
..I DON'T WANT KINGDOM HEARTS TO END :[

It has been confirmed for months now that KH is not ending with KH3. When Nomura says "the prologue to the final battle" he means KH3D is the prologue to the final battle with Xehanort. KH3 is the end of the Xehanort saga but KH will continue on past KH3.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is illogical to believe Kingdom Hearts is ending when it has already been confirmed by Nomura that there will be more after the Xehanort Saga.

And Dream Drop Distance sounds like songs from Utada. Or some J-Pop singer.

CCs and Cream

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
"The Bells of Notre Dame" was an epic song. (Alan Menken impresses me everytime!)

I would expect the world to be named Notre Dame and Corey Burton to voice Judge Claudes Frollo. Put in Tangled and/or Pocahontas somewhere and I will be a "slave" to this game. (jk)

Also judging from the gameplay, Sora and Riku will go on high and attack like missle-torpedo-gunshot crazy.

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Exciting! I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Who will replace Tony Jay though? (And I really like the Xemnas/ Ansem fights at the end of the trailer, but I have a feeling these are simply illusions)

Also, if the worlds are illusions - at least going by the reuse of KH1 models- why did Yensid pick Hunchback's world?
my guess is Corey Burton. XD he replaces everyone apparently.

okay, I'm leaving now. Goodbye everyone.

Radon

mofo
I for some reason can't load the website. Anyone wanna post me a picture of this new logo? c:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
KH3D_Dream_Drop_Distance.PNG

ninja'd

so im going to say the drop gauge is the new command gauge?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Dream Drop Distance.....sounds like the optimal squatting distance I try to achieve whenever I'm taking a shit. XD

i fuckin lol'd

gameplay looks really different, which i like :) still, the name takes getting used to, though im sure most people will still call it 3d anyways :/

Radon

mofo
Why thankyou. Well they look kinda unversed-ish. And am I the only one that thinks some look pointier than others?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why thankyou. Well they look kinda unversed-ish. And am I the only one that thinks some look pointier than others?

It's been established that there are two symbols.
People say that the rounded one reminds them of wings and the pointed one reminds them of horns. Don't know why xP
Personally, the rounded one reminds me of TAV(as the 3 circles) and the little point things as wings to show they need freedom :p

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
i fuckin lol'd

Lol why thank you.

Seriously though, the name isn't all that bad. My face didn't drop as much as it did when 358/2 Days title was announced. And the funny thing is, in order to type that correctly, I have to say the title aloud or at least in my head.....but the order that you're supposed to say it doesn't match the way it's written. =/

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
See, and while I know the chances of her coming back are slim, I don't want them using one of her (or anyone else's) old songs. I'd rather they just use something new that we've never heard it before. =/

well, I just thought that the whole distance theme made it seem as a good song
ive never heard that song before
i liked it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back