• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken Shadow

My friend has another theory. Basically, she says that Ansem and Xemnas must have gone SOMEWHERE after they were destroyed - maybe they need to be somewhere to reunite. Maybe they are somewhere now, in some dream or illusion realm, and Sora and Riku need to stop them from reuniting. I think it's a pretty good theory.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
I just came when I saw this O,O! A decent trailer showing a new world! And it wasn't spoilerish? Damn! Good stuff. Now to watch it as much as I can before the Square Ninjas take them all down. Now to address the "Drop" bar next to Sora and Riku's health bar. I think that it will act like the Command bar in BBS. You would keep attacking, using commands, it fills up and you enter a form based on what you filled it up with. Clearly one of these forms is you going all bat-shit crazy. Tbh, it reminds me of Sonic way to much. But, eh, it seems funner. Also, I like the name. It's quite mysterious. We'll probably learn what the term means at some point in the game.

So...does the new symbol on the official website mean a new type of enemy? I'm just asking since every main game so far introduced a new type of enemy.

That was my first thought when I saw those symbols. Might be a new enemy, might just be there for decoration. Or it could be the symbol used for Riku now?

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

If that is true, then you can only imagine to hear both Xemnas and Ansem say "Only now, have we truly won" as the game is beaten. The two will reunite into one.

WaveK89

Phil: We got to get prepared for the games.
Sora: What games?
Phil: 2 words: Tokyo...Game...Show

Screw the rest of the year, has September arrived yet?

The title seems to be growing on me. Still, just calling it KH3D makes it simpler. The good news is that it seems that it will be taking some time. I do not plan on purchasing a 3DS until the release of the NA game draws near which means I can start saving up.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol. So looking at the site. It is sexy. And I like the name...though I still can't help but think of an Utada song title. And the style of the writing in the title is KH2. The page layout has a new emblem...

So we have the Heart, the Key, The Mouse, the Heartless, and a new emblem. :D Reminds me of the Unversed emblem but prettier. Also looks like a heart and Mickey Mouse head...I hope it represents the dream.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
So this was the E3 trailer, correct?

Not to bash, but the logo and official site look as if it were designed by Victoria Secret. As for the title....its slightly perverse.

Anyways....The game looks absolutely great. It's great to see how the combat keeps evolving from game to game.

SoraKing3

Banned
Okay, I sign on and I see all of this news, and now I'm actually excited for once this week. The trailer is awesome, glad they added the Hunchback of Notre Dame to the KH series.

Hopefully the supposed "shock" that was supposed to be in the game wasn't Ansem and Xemnas appearing, because I saw that happening.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So this was the E3 trailer, correct?

Not to bash, but the logo and official site look as if it were designed by Victoria Secret. As for the title....its slightly perverse.

Anyways....The game looks absolutely great. It's great to see how the combat keep evolving from game to game.

It was a mix of the E3 trailer and new footage.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Lol. So looking at the site. It is sexy. And I like the name...though I still can't help but think of an Utada song title. And the style of the writing in the title is KH2. The page layout has a new emblem...

So we have the Heart, the Key, The Mouse, the Heartless, and a new emblem. :D Reminds me of the Unversed emblem but prettier. Also looks like a heart and Mickey Mouse head...I hope it represents the dream.

Yeah, I'm really curious about that new symbol too... Perhaps creatures born of nightmares, assuming the game IS a dream? :D

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Maybe the new symbol is the Mark of Mastery? I know that it's supposed to be a metaphorical mark, but who's to say there isn't a symbol that represents the test or keyblade wielders. Sort of like Eraqus' symbol from BBS ended up representing him,TAV and later Org. XIII.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
AWESOME!!!

Wow, it's insane how much Xemnas looks like Terra in that last shot. I've seen the similarities in appearance, but damn.

And I'm a little confused. Why do they still have orange eyes? I thought that since Terranort had yellow they were gonna retcon that detail and make it yellow. Is there more to this?

SoraKing3

Banned
AWESOME!!!

Wow, it's insane how much Xemnas looks like Terra in that last shot. I've seen the similarities in appearance, but damn.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I don't know if made him look like that on purpose, or if it is just because its a different render of Xemnas, kinda like the different renders of Sora/Riku.

tri-blade

I'm sorry, I don't have time to look if someone posted this earlier, but someone has a beautiful version of the video, sorry if someone posted this earlier, I'm in such a rush.

YouTube - 3DS ?????? ??? 3D??PV

Someone did with subs. thanks anyway!
Sora and Riku are freakin NINJAS in this game!

Sora and Riku: "Sup, We're ninjas. We live here now, and if you don't let us we'll beat you up!!"

WaveK89

I am wondering if the game will be played in two separate scenarios or an intertwined one where you switch playing as Sora or Riku throughout the game.

CCs and Cream

I am wondering if the game will be played in two separate scenarios or an intertwined one where you switch playing as Sora or Riku throughout the game.
I think it's the second with a bit of the first. I don't know but that's what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back