• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Rewatch the ending and look just behind Xemnas and Ansem SOD (Ansem moreso). Is it just me, or is there some form of ghost-like creature there? And yes, I did already consider that it may be hair, but it seems too far down, for a start, and a lot more transparent.

tri-blade

Shinkirō;5409498 said:
Rewatch the ending and look just behind Xemnas and Ansem SOD (Ansem moreso). Is it just me, or is there some form of ghost-like creature there? And yes, I did already consider that it may be hair, but it seems too far down, for a start, and a lot more transparent.

Oh holy crap! I see it on Xemnas! Some weird transparent white thing?!?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's on them both, yeah. You can see more of it when the camera zooms in on Xemnas, too.

tri-blade

Shinkirō;5409514 said:
It's on them both, yeah. You can see more of it when the camera zooms in on Xemnas, too.
It's kind of like it's sticking out of his hair in a weird sort of way.
Bet ya that Yen Sid or MX had something to do with that.

platinumrug

Is there was ever a reason for me to buy a hand held... this is the reason to do so. Man this looks awesome.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Definitely happy that Ansem and Xemnas are FINALLY included together in the same shot! <3

But I'm not sold on it being Notre Dame. It could easily be the bells of the clock towers at Traverse Town or Twilight Town.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Definitely happy that Ansem and Xemnas are FINALLY included together in the same shot! <3

But I'm not sold on it being Notre Dame. It could easily be the bells of the clock towers at Traverse Town or Twilight Town.

The balloons that are floating everywhere when Sora jumps off the tower make it pretty clear that it's Notre Dame, I think. =P

Awards
Shinkirō;5409498 said:

Behind Ansem SoD is a transparent Xemnas and behind Xemnas is a transparent Ansem SoD.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lmao. The title sucks.

BUT NOTRE DAME F-YEAH. I'm so excited for the new Disney worlds. :3
Hope the next trailer shows off more.

And the whole SoD/Xemnas thing was great.

GolliM

So xiii-2 rubbish can come less than 2 years after the previous one and versus and 3Ds we have to wait until god-knows-when. Way to go Square-Enix..

haha When I saw the title I couldn't help myself but laugh. But I got used to it already. Gameplay looks AWESOME, I wonder if dream and distance will be "playable modes" too? It sayd Drop 1.5 x at the super cool parts where Sora is jumping to the lanterns or flying.. I so do want to try that one out and see if that can really work or whether it ruins the game... hehe.
I wasn't expecting any plot details as the game probably is in early designs atm.. ^^' Notre Dame was good but stupidly disguised as twilight Town! I thought it was TT at first :(.

Dream -> Dream and Waking
Drop -> Goodwill and Malice
Distance -> Sora and Riku..

Is there a hint there? One of them will "turn evil" (let's use the corny expressions as the game title itself is so corny..)? Their distance will grow? Nomura said the game's themes and style will differ from other KH games and surprise fans - could this be it? :S I highly doubt it, that kind of plot device is very hard to do well.. But if they do it well I'll like it. Can't wait for more info... though it'll most likely take ages for this game to come out..

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
For those who don't believe it's Notre Dame. It is. If you look very closely at it, you can see the difference between that and Twilight Town's clock tower. I'm sure of it. The backdrop and everything looks completely different.

The trailer looks epic. I'm so excited for this game.

I know the title is cheesy but I actually like it. If I have enough money, I'll be saving it up for this. xD

Also in cases of Riku probably going back to being "dark"/evil or whatever again...then that's just sad...it kind of reminds me of Heroes just a little bit but that's my opinion.

Anyways look epic! Can't wait to see more news about this game! :D

Last edited:

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
*reads through thread and sees trailer* *cums harder than ever before*

;w; Notre Dame! The new semester begins with happiness! >X3

Lmao same thing here, I was in class on my iPhone when I saw all this. Had to race back to my room.

But I'm really gonna need to hear this "plot reason" for the KH1 attire. If they were in their newer clothing, this would be perfect. =/

Mog

Awards
Maybe this whole game is a dream? Yen sid places Sora and Riku into virtual reality or a dream,that's the mark of mastery test. Sora and riku are actually talking about the raft,quoting lines exactly from the first game.

So maybe they are reliving the first part of kh1,but yen sid replaced the part where the heartless attacked the island with a whole new adventure to test them. Also it's hardly a coincidence how sora and riku have obtained awesome ninja skills, i think because it is virtual reality/a dream that they are able to do this.

What the hell is that white thing behind sod and xemnas?!

Zache

It is the Notre Dame of Paris. Just look at any picture of it(real or the Disney version) and compare.
People are being skeptical for the sake of being skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back