• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Just think of this time between now and the games released as saving time.
Or do what I do and ask for consoles for your birthday. One year I got a Wii, the next a brand new PSP

Listen to him...he's wise and he knows what he says!!! It already worked for me. :DDD

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
No one can hate this game right now. NO ONE!
It has a world that many are screaming for, Interactive environments, Sora and Riku are playable plus the two bad ass villains in what seems to be a single fight? No one can hate this.

It looks shit. It's not even fucking high resolution. Square-Enix disapoints me again with its mediocre cash-in...

...Oh fuck it. I can't deny it. I am really, really looking forward to it. They fufilled my wish. They fufilled something that I have been asking for since 2002. Interactive Enviroment. I am really, really glad for this. If they do the right things with this game, I can see it overtaking Kingdom Hearts for my most favourite game in the series.

Oh fuck it. I really love you, Square-Enix <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Listen to him...he's wise and he knows what he says!!! It already worked for me. :DDD
Aw, thank you <3.
Never been called wise before

It looks shit. It's not even fucking high resolution. Square-Enix disapoints me again with its mediocre cash-in...

...Oh fuck it. I can't deny it. I am really, really looking forward to it. They fufilled my wish. They fufilled something that I have been asking for since 2002. Interactive Enviroment. I am really, really glad for this. If they do the right things with this game, I can see it overtaking Kingdom Hearts for my most favourite game in the series.

Oh fuck it. I really love you, Square-Enix <3
You almost had me hahaha. I even had the response that that was recorded on a shit camera ready lol.

I agree with you though, this game does look like one of the best.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Aw, thank you <3.
Never been called wise before

You almost had me hahaha. I even had the response that that was recorded on a shit camera ready lol.

I agree with you though, this game does look like one of the best.

No problem... :D and for a second there i got fooled too.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
It looks shit. It's not even freaking high resolution. Square-Enix disapoints me again with its mediocre cash-in...

...Oh freak it. I can't deny it. I am really, really looking forward to it. They fufilled my wish. They fufilled something that I have been asking for since 2002. Interactive Enviroment. I am really, really glad for this. If they do the right things with this game, I can see it overtaking Kingdom Hearts for my most favourite game in the series.

Oh freak it. I really love you, Square-Enix <3

Interactive Environment? Where did you see that in the trailer? Exclaim yourself...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No problem... :D and for a second there i got fooled too.
Glad I'm not the only one xD
Agreed. And also, does this look like the Birth by Sleep battle system will be returning? If so, they combining the best of KH1 with Birth by Sleep.
Really? I couldn't see it, words were in the way
Interactive Environment? Where did you see that in the trailer? Exclaim yourself...
wrapping yourself around lamp posts, I think someone commented on like rails on the roof you can slide against, those bells look like you can whack them for Hp/munny. I know the question wasn't directed at me, I just had an answer ready

KingdomHearts530

Oh my God I think I'm in Love maybe not with the name or the Norta Dame world(one of my least fav disney movies xDD) but the Gameplay looks awesome from what I can make out.
I Really better get honors so that I get my 3ds!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, heres some discussion points.

1) Anybody want to take a gander at what the pinkish magenta colored bar in by the health?
2) How exactly did sora end up facing xemnas, when he's as old as he is in kh1 (presumably, cause of his clothes)
3) Raining Sora's?
4) Sora and Riku appear to be at the same spot where they fight Ansem and Xemnas, where is this place?
5) Are sora and riku even the age that they appear to be? Cause they should not be this powerful if they are...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

1) Anybody want to take a gander at what the pinkish magenta colored bar in by the health?
Something like the D-Link I hope. Or the Focus bar.

2) How exactly did sora end up facing xemnas, when he's as old as he is in kh1 (presumably, cause of his clothes)
Dunno, but Sora and Riku somehow returned to that look after KH2. It could be a test of Yen Sids, have them both face off at them at the same time and see if they are strong enough
3) Raining Sora's?
Symbolism for the many Soras?
4) Sora and Riku appear to be at the same spot where they fight Ansem and Xemnas, where is this place?
Second District, in front of the water thing. I thought it was Destiny Islands on the Wharf in the first trailer xD

5) Are sora and riku even the age that they appear to be? Cause they should not be this powerful if they are...
Again, after Re:Coded

DanX

From what I can make out underneath the bar next to both Sora and Riku's health pools it says Drop? could be wrong might have to do with title?

UltimaJackpot

From what I could make out, the bar is labeled "Drop" (Perhaps this ties in with the title?) and has some sort of mutiplier.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I told you guys this shit would have to do with dreams. The entire game might be one big dream lmao. I bet you they're exploring the concept at the beginning of KH1 where he says "Ive been having these weird dreams lately"; something they never really explained before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back