• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

Remember in Days how Roxas and Xion accidentally fight (in Halloween Town I think) and they saw each other as the enemy. Watch the scene at the end of the trailer where Riku fights Ansem SoD and Sora fights Xemnas. Doesn't it remind you of what happened with Xion and Roxas. This 'face-down' seems to occur at the same time as they're facing each from opposite sides and from Riku's perspective you can see the back of Xemnas while from Sora's perspective you can see the back of Ansem SoD (behind their respective enemies). I think at that point it'll be their Mark Of Mastery exam where they both fight each other (unknowingly). Maybe they have to realise that they're actually fighting their friend to pass or something along those lines at least :confused:
I totally think that too! Maybe Mickey will jump in to stop it like Axel did?!

I really want to hope that in DDD Sora will finally meet (or at least get a glimpse of) Aqua, Terra, and Ven. I'm thinking that Yin Sid will be an important factor most of the game. Like what is real and what is probably his creation and/or illusion. Maybe he creates it all? I also want to see a NEW FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER hopefully someone from 13 who has a perky personality **Vanille** XD

Anyway too bad Nomura can't tell us right now!

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
I totally think that too! Maybe Mickey will jump in to stop it like Axel did?!

I really want to hope that in DDD Sora will finally meet (or at least get a glimpse of) Aqua, Terra, and Ven. I'm thinking that Yin Sid will be an important factor most of the game. Like what is real and what is probably his creation and/or illusion. Maybe he creates it all? I also want to see a NEW FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER hopefully someone from 13 who has a perky personality **Vanille** XD

Anyway too bad Nomura can't tell us right now!

Great minds think alike clearly :p

Yeah I would like that too. Maybe Sora could just be in the RoD for awhile (reliving when he was turned into a heartless) and see a glimpse of Aqua or something.

I too think that Yen Sid will be inportant in this game. He most likely will be setting up the entire exam after all.

bemmers789

Sora and Riku will either be sent on a journey of some sort through either a dream, another realm, or out for their mark of mastery. On their journeys, they will once again be seperated and will this time try to find each other instead of Riku running away. I also think that two enemies will appear, of which are Xehanort's nobody and heartless. If it is in the sense of a dream, they will deal with event of which they do not know of and may intercept knowledge of BBS, ultimately fighting Xehanort himself (he may gain riku's power). If not, then the events they unravel will be to stop the darkness once more.

Sounds more KH3-esque...and Nomura confirmed that the Mark of Mastery Exam won't span the entire game. I kinda like the idea of part of the MoM exam being in a dream/data world. *glances meaningfully at title* And I like Kingdom Key's idea of Sora and Riku fighting each other without knowing it's them because even though Aqua and Terra battled each other, they were fully aware of the situation. I also do think they might introduce a new enemy, though I can't even begin to imagine how it would be formed...Maybe something along the lines of Sora's and Riku's dream presence manifesting or something crazy like that. But hey, none of us have a clue anyway.

Eon Qey

That'd be wicked. o.0
Nomura did say he wouldn't talk about the MF but did say there will be (a) new enemy(ies) down the road i do believe.
[Tht'd b cool if MF was a secret boss in 3D too.]

If this dream is all abt the MoM Exam... I think it won't stop with Riku (looking like Ansem) and Sora (looking like Xemnas) fighting still. The game will most likely have a major plot. (Nomura stated that 3d would lead to the events of KH3.)

So there will prolly be a new enemy (or MX is going to come back as stated by Master Yen Sid).

bemmers789

@ Eon Yeah that's right...I'm still wondering what the actual plot will be besides the MoM exam. Maybe MX will make a cameo in the secret ending or something... And MF being a secret boss in TWO games would definitely strengthen the "time traveler" theory some people have.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i amm really excited for this game now. i alredy know how its gonna end, which has given me an understnading of what this game really is. it pretty much a bridged game like chain of memories, which to me was one of the better games to swith between orginal sora in his magic khing fightr style and riku who will be upgraded for more varitety

easy93

I don't think Sora and Riku will fight each other, but I do support the whole "they need to find each other" idea. I assume that Riku needs to obtain some grasping of the light since he has been possessed by, and has possessed, the power of darkness for so long. Maybe he need to ascertain the power of light to be a complete and thus he has to find Sora to find that light (maybe the reason why there are multiple Soras falling from the sky). Sora might need to go through some deep, inner- self type adventure. Maybe finding Riku will lead to some revelations?

Radar

Bronze Member
Riku learns how to grasp the light and Sora graps the darkness, and then they make clones of themselves.

siegleeagle

I have an idea. I don't think this has been said but I have a theory that might appease the people who hate the thought of using the kh1 designs. I think that Sora and Riku will be in their kh2 clothes for the whole game but here is where the kh1 clothes come in and the dream aspect also. At some point in the different worlds they visit they have to go into a dream version of it for some reason. This would would keep the new worlds introduced real instead of fake like in com and recoded.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I personally think that Sora, and Riku have to Dive Deep in to there memories to obtain something important so they dream new worlds and at the end they find a memory that they need. Or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back