• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is now #1 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be purchasing a Circle Pad Pro to play Dream Drop Distance with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wykin2

A while back I posted that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is was #2 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games. Although it's nothing to get too excited about, I though I'd point out that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has now taken #1 spot on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games! Here's the link if you want to check it out yourself: Nintendo 3DS | GameStop

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A while back I posted that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is was #2 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games. Although it's nothing to get too excited about, I though I'd point out that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has now taken #1 spot on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games! Here's the link if you want to check it out yourself: Nintendo 3DS | GameStop

That list changes constantly, if I'm not mistaken.

KevVentus

lol, people are anticipating OTHER 3DS games?

Well Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario are on that list but they don't even have release dates

I'm kind of? excited for Mario Tennis Open...

But it is kind of neat seeing that not everyone is simple enough to shrug off DDD as a spin off.

Side note: When are American retailers going to catch up on the box art? I know isn't officially the same as the Japanese art, but still

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
When are American retailers going to catch up on the box art? I know isn't officially the same as the Japanese art, but still

That's just it, it hasn't been officially announced so they aren't going to change it. Why change it when it has a possibility of being different (though in the past it has NEVER been different...)

KevVentus

Yes, that's what I'm getting at. We all know it's going to be the same, so I don't see why it's taking so long for it to be confirmed

Not that it really matters, I'm just nitpicking. The placeholder art just makes the game seem distant

kupo1121

Awards
Yes, that's what I'm getting at. We all know it's going to be the same, so I don't see why it's taking so long for it to be confirmed

Not that it really matters, I'm just nitpicking. The placeholder art just makes the game seem distant

They probably aren't officially announcing it because they know pretty much everyone already knows what it looks like, so they'll probably slip it in with another piece of info that isn't that big in hopes that both announcements will make one another seem more important.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
lol, people are anticipating OTHER 3DS games?

There are OTHER 3DS games period???

That's pretty cool that's it's being anticipated so much. I haven't preordered mine yet though.

KevVentus

They probably aren't officially announcing it because they know pretty much everyone already knows what it looks like, so they'll probably slip it in with another piece of info that isn't that big in hopes that both announcements will make one another seem more important.

Hmm, perhaps. I wonder if it'll be confirmed before we get a trailer. Whichever comes first, 'twill be the next milestone in the waiting period.

kupo1121

Awards
Hmm, perhaps. I wonder if it'll be confirmed before we get a trailer. Whichever comes first, 'twill be the next milestone in the waiting period.

I'm kind of hoping that they show the case with an official bundle. I'm really hoping that comes over here. If not, the midnight purple 3ds is nice (not nearly as nice as the KH one though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back